My Double prostate orgasm - in it for the long game

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Davespages
Active Developer

My Double prostate orgasm - in it for the long game

Post by Davespages »

I am currently in the bath, glowing after what I can only describe as a personal visit from above.

Grab a coffee as this has a bit of reading but is oh so worth it.

I need to give some background first but i will list what I used, electdodes, plugs, modes etc in achieving my first double prostate orgasm...

I'm not new to stimming as some of you know but after stimming for about a year I learnt what I liked, what worked and that was that.

I am a proud 2B owner with a large torpedo plug, a coronal/glans/urethral electrode and various conductive rubber loops.

I have reached the big Prostate orgasm a couple of times before with the large flo but I had to sit on a rolled up towel to force the large flo to push in those few extra mm to touch that magic spot.

The first time I had a prostate orgasm (with the aid of some aromas) I did 'trip' but having never tripped before, i felt I died.

I was gagged, hooded and when the big O arrived my wife was silent as she didn't want to ruin the moment.
Without her responding, I heard nothing, saw nothing, feelings were in overdrive, head spinning, heart racing...
The trip ended shortly after and I removed my hoods etc, i was fine... more than fine... my first prostate orgasm.

And we all know a prostate orgasm is different to your regular orgasm... and if you don't know... oh you have a huge surprise waiting for you about 4 inches in :mrgreen:

Just to add i am a power junkie, I've maxed out my 2B on many modes, with the mains adapter... and even killed it once and had to send it for repair.

To the present day. <<<<<

My wife wanted to be more involved in my stim sessions and take things mobile. Actually she wanted to be in control...

So I purchased the new Estim remote.
I also purchased the large magnum butt plug as I felt I needed about another inch to get to my prostate as the large torpedo always fell like it was close but not enough.
There is almost an inch difference in the insertable length.

I've had a few sessions with the remote but each time i gravitated back to the 2B to finish as the estim remote is no match for the might 2b... Or so I thought :lol:

We set aside today for a session.

E-stim remote
Large magnum electrode
Coronal/urethral electrode.
One electrode connected to the urethra, the other to the centre pin of the magnum (mono pole) for the larger, insertable section.

With my penis wired up and a condom covering it to stop it shorting out against my body, I wore some latex shorts (to keep things clean and dry outside) put my clothes back on and did a few house chores and watched TV.

The e-stim remote was set to pulse. And I used the 2nd to last adjustment so the pulses were about 1hz (1 a second apart)

In this mode you get pulses all the time (which can be adjusted in time via the adjustment) and power up/down.
The fire button provides a constant tease vibration when pressed.

2 VERY difficult sensations at the touch of the remote.

Staring low at 5pm, gradually the power intensity was increased. By 10pm (5 hours later) i was on half power (though I didn't know this as the remote hides the power intensity leds after a second or so)
And power had slowly been increased over time.

10pm and it was time to take things to the bedroom.
The plan was to turn off the estim remote and swap to the 2b to 'finish'

I went to check on the urethral electrode, which was a very sticky precum mess... i had no idea I had pre-cum but after 5 hours of stim its to be expected

I decided to give the Estim remote a chance.. as I now knew it had only got as high as half power... still 50% to go.

I lay down on the bed, put on my hood, grabbed some aroma and let my wife do the controlling.

Let's just say from half power upwards, pulse become very painful... thats good... i love pain...
The magnum was moving about (even though it was monopole) my penis was bouncing hard, my insides felt like they were being slammed hard.
A sniff of aroma loosened things, relaxed muscles and i felt the climb, up that steep hill, my insides moving in waves and a few seconds after my wife pressed the fire button to swap pulse to constant (feels like vibration) then boom, that highly sought after prostate orgasm.

It felt amazing, but so did the stim, I guess it could have been less than a minute or 5 minutes, who knows... I certainly wasn't keeping track of time... but after riding down that hill and being returned to painful pulses, the roller coaster was climbing again, higher this time.... my wife could tell from my loud moaning that I was having an orgasm and she increased the power to the pulses and a few seconds later pressed fire and the more powerful vibration shot through me.... Thats when I hit my second prostate orgasm.

I found nirvana, screaming in ecstacy, it was now i had realised I hadn't worn a gag, only my hood... i am 100% sure our neighbours have heard me... someone being killed as the screams were that loud.

And to add insult to things... we didn't even manage to max out the remote... i was 2 whole leds away... thats 8 levels from max...

Lessons learnt today

Long sessions produce amazing orgasms
Being in the right frame of mind produces amazing orgasms.
Getting the right electrode arrangements produce amazing orgasms
Finding the right mode produces amazing orgasms...

And it need not be the most powerful estim machine...

But I can wholeheartedly confirm the new estim remote has more than enough power to achieve a double prostate orgasm.

And that's from a 2B owning power junkie!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe try recreating it.

Happy stimming my friends.
The bath water has gone cold, time to get out and get some sleep πŸ’€

Dave

Deltus1
Active Developer

Re: My Double prostate orgasm - in it for the long game

Post by Deltus1 »

Hy Dave,

Thank you for the description of your long and interesting ride!

I'm a bit surprised that you "only" reached 50 % power in the first long phase.

I would really like to know the exact type of penis electrodes and the wiring.

When I have time and leisure, I will try to follow your example. (I have never had a prostate orgasm).
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Deltus1 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:22 pm Hy Dave,

Thank you for the description of your long and interesting ride!

I'm a bit surprised that you "only" reached 50 % power in the first long phase.

I would really like to know the exact type of penis electrodes and the wiring.

When I have time and leisure, I will try to follow your example. (I have never had a prostate orgasm).
I have attached a photo of my coronal urethral electrode. The only modification is that I have covered the uretheal metal insert with a 3" length of conductive rubber tube. This sends the pulses a little deeper into the urethra.

The estim remote is single channel... so only 2 wires to consider.
The other connects to the inserted portion of the magnum plug.

I'm pretty sure it was the duration of stimming, electrode placement, being in the right frame of mind... and a little aroma πŸ˜‰
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

I recreated everything exactly the same tonight.
Fresh battery in the remote unit.

Everything felt good... but i actually felt sick after a few sniffs of the LG aroma. This threw me a bit.

After 3 hours of pulse, as soon as my wife increased the power to half way... and it was pulsing/thrusting hard... it just felt painful and I wasn't in the frame of mind to push through the pain.

Yes I orgasmed.. but it wasn't from that mode.
I swapped over to torment and used the final adjustment so it felt like warping. When the power was about half way it felt like a really hard and rough hand job... and yes... i orgasmed.

But it was not a prostate orgasm.

I clearly wasn't in the right mind set tonight.. and like many times when I've tried to recreate my sessions.. i failed.

I am loving the e-stim remote though.. in fact I've not used my 2b for a week. :shock:
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Electro is such a slippery beast, isn't it? And so much of it is to do with what's going on in your head.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

mrbutt89 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:27 pm Electro is such a slippery beast, isn't it? And so much of it is to do with what's going on in your head.
I have to agree 100%

When my wife used to work, I've had some mega 5-6 hour long sessions where I've visited many floors of the milinova mansion and other Web teases...
I've had multiple orgasms to the point i can't cum any more and I end up really driving my 2b hard.... trying to get more out my very empty cock :lol: and failing.... blood out of a stone?

Shorter sessions never achieve the BIG O.... just a dirty quickie...

Its very much about a state of mind... at the end of the day the kinkiest,.dirtiest, sexiest part of the body is the brain, its where all the endorphins, dopamines and such are during stimming, sex and foreplay.
Daffy
Active

Post by Daffy »

Davespages wrote: ↑Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:30 am Shorter sessions never achieve the BIG O.... just a dirty quickie...
:) love that term
but it's like it's great to to dine out on 3 course meals in posh restaurants but sometimes a greasy burger from a van is just fine.
Darthvader77
Active

Post by Darthvader77 »

Wonderful
Flyy
Active

Post by Flyy »

What aromas do you use?
Its hard to find good ones these days