DG-Lab stim device

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
FriedrichHl
Active

DG-Lab stim device

Post by FriedrichHl »

Hey guys did anyone Heard about the DG LAB device?
Was wondering how on earth a 75€ device with Bluetooth and much more is safe and posible?

Any one who has one and can Tell us more?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T580 mit Tapatalk

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: DG-Lab stim device

Post by Stimaddict »

Yes I have a DG-Labs Coyote and I'm having fun experimenting with it. Its quality is fairly good for the money, the app works (eventually!) and it can provide some nice sensations. However it is rubbish with mp3 audio stimfiles and in terms of power and flexibility the 2B knocks it out of the park.

There are many reasons why I prefer my 2B. I like the 2B's superior power with plenty of "oomph", I like its small size, its Stereo audio experience, its ease-of-use and, above all, the blissful sensations it gives which suit me perfectly. It carries a *lifetime* guarantee - where else can you find that? - and its upgradeable firmware is being constantly updated making it future-proof with many beta versions to try.

The Coyote is ok if you want something that fits in your pocket but it would not be my first choice of stimbox and it's certainly not the best starter unit. It's too complicated for a newbie and requires some experience.
electrocum

Post by electrocum »

Best use is Portable or remote General Stim! You get a selection of signals and strengths. you can have it repeat one pattern or rotate thru a bunch.
Never got off with it but it is a fun toy. as Stimaddict says, not in the same league as 2B, but a fun entry into the Stim world
vrjunky776
Active

Post by vrjunky776 »

I just got a coyote and I am getting pretty frustrated. I cannot get it to connect to the app. You mentioned it worked eventually. How did you get it to connect? I am using an android tablet. I can see that it is paired to my device but the app will not connect. The eyes dont glow white. The QR says not recognized. The solo play icon doesnt do anything and DG Labs said I just need to use that. So confused. If this is anything like you encountered could you let me know how you got yours working?
Thanks
vrjunky776
Active

Post by vrjunky776 »

I got it figured out. make sure location services are allowed on your device as well as the app. Figured Id post the resolution in case anyone else runs into this.
ezu2000
Active

Post by ezu2000 »

hello guys good day I greet you from Argentina. I have a dg-lab coyote and the truth is that I differ a little with you. For me the unit is excellent. It has a lot of power and is very nice in relation to price - quality. I find it great to be able to assemble the patterns as I like them. invebte complete stimulation sessions and each one in its own time. In addition to all the functions it has, it can be connected to the xtoys page and that makes it even more versatile than even the 2b. but it's really not the same quality as the 2b. although it is powerful, versatile and easy to use, It's not as powerful as the 2b nor does it have the same audio quality. but if it has functions that 2b does not have. In short, Coyote is an excellent unit in relation to the price if you want something very good and cheap. but the 2b is much better not to mention its price is 5 times what the coyote unit costs. I have both devices and find them both excellent.
29-year-old Spanish speaking boy addicted to e-stim and sports