New user - question on odd physical "irritation"

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
bobhill

New user - question on odd physical "irritation"

Post by bobhill »

Hi - I'm not sure about title. I want to be descriptive to assist others who search but didn't want to be overly graphic.

I'm new to stimming and have read through this forum and through many other websites (including Reddit) to gather as much information as possible.

I've had several very pleasurable stimming experiences and have achieved HFO each time - except once.

However, I have one particular spot that looks "irritated" after every session. It's the very same location: just under the glans, on the left side, very close to the area of "separation" on the underside (I'm circumcised) and it continues on to the contiguous section of the glans. Together, it's less than the size of a penny and includes the channel under the glans and roughly a half circle on the glans.

After the first session, I thought it was a minor electrical burn, although there wasn't any pain. For that session, I didn't have any lubricant. In the next sessions, I lubricated thoroughly and even used a small spray bottle to keep it from drying out - but had the same result. It tends to fade quickly, usually very substantially in 24 hours and is gone in a couple of days. I will note that it persisted longer on the first occurrence. It's never had any pain effects, only the physical appearance.

In my latest session, I didn't use a ring under the glans, but used bendable 4mm tubing with a wire insert and avoided contact with the area as much as possible - but still had the same result. To be more specific, the wire was wrapped around the shaft, about 1 1/2 inches below the glans, and then I had the end come up along the top of the shaft onto the top of the glans.

So, any insights or advice would be appreciated. I am pretty confused at this point. :(

admin
Site Admin

Re: New user - question on odd physical "irritation"

Post by admin »

E-Stim at high levels on small areas can form a small burn, or at least a skin irritation - it depends on many factors, mainly couple to surface area, location and intensity. You are doing the right tings, but it's hard to predict as we are all different.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd