Cock head electrode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Soxboo
Active

Re: Cock head electrode

Post by Soxboo »

You can buy loads of things on AliExpress and make your own creations. There are sellers who supply all thicknesses of conductive rubber tubing. I bought some 8mm recently which gives another dimension. It’s worth a look there if you a looking for odds and ends for a bit if DIY-troding.

Zinnaca
Active

Post by Zinnaca »

My current cockhead electrode favourite is:
https://www.meo.de/en/e-stim-penis-peni ... -2674.html

It is Bi-polar electrode but i got "splitter" cable that converts 1 tens pin to 2. So with this converter this electrode becomes mono polar electrode.
I pair this with "tens pad" behind ball sac.
Hastur
Active

Post by Hastur »

senorsammmo wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:46 am
Sorry newbie question do you have to use sterile lube for that sounds or that more reserved for the longer ones?
As a rule of thumb, when using sounds / penis plugs, it is recommended to use sterile lube in individual packets (as the big tubes of sterile lube are no longer sterile after first use). Those urethral insert must also be sterilized (or at least disinfected).
Last edited by Hastur on Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
frostyj807
Active

Post by frostyj807 »

If you're ok with a mono-pole any penise plug with glans ring works really well, connected with an alligator clip. super smooth and you can get any shape/feel you want.

I also recommend Joanne's that have been recommended here already. Great product.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Zinnaca wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:51 pm My current cockhead electrode favourite is:

It is Bi-polar electrode but i got "splitter" cable that converts 1 tens pin to 2. So with this converter this electrode becomes mono polar electrode.
That looks interesting, but how do you fix it for not loosing it while playing?
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
samcdestim
Active

Post by samcdestim »

You might like to know my experience with a similar electrode to that one Zinnaca mentioned.

I bought a very similar one off ebay for about 25% of the price listed in that link. I suspect they all come from the same cheap Chinese sources, just making a lot more profit.

Using it as a bi-ploar electrode was pretty much impossible. To keep good contact with non insertable part you have to constantly push it in extremely hard.

It slips out too far easily.

The insertable part is made from very rough conductive rubber, even using a lot of lube, afterwards next time you pee, feels like you have had a rough file or sandpaper inserted, lasted a day or two.

Extremely hard to clean conductive rubber properly, so not recommended for anything inserted into the urethra, danger of infection.

Stick to decent stainless steel devices.

I did post a picture on my Twitter account @samcdestim a little time ago of the way I modified a cheap cum through penis plug into a decent electrode adding conductive rubber to the ring and a tens lead. Much nicer than trying to use a crocodile clip which tends to make intermittent contact.
spini
Active

Post by spini »

samcdestim wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:54 am Much nicer than trying to use a crocodile clip which tends to make intermittent contact.
Ah, thats reassuring to hear, I have also got the impression that the transmission of the current was not very consistent with alligator clips.

Cheers

Spini
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Bearstim wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:24 pm I found a short insert on Happy Stim that works with Joanne’s Creations. I am patiently waiting for USPS :D
Have fun ;)
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Zinnaca
Active

Post by Zinnaca »

Deltus1 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:27 pm
Zinnaca wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:51 pm My current cockhead electrode favourite is:

That looks interesting, but how do you fix it for not loosing it while playing?
I just use cheap condoms. First i put this inside unrolled condom, then use lube and slide in my penis, roll condom down and then cut the tip of the condom so i can attatch the cables.
Works really well and feels amazing.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

senorsammmo wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:46 am
Davespages wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:32 pm If this is the style you want...
Then search for an estim glans or coronal accessory.

I have 2 of this very design. What I find happens is after a while the conductive rubber breaks down and I get intermittent feeling.

I tried to extend the life of it by inserting solid copper wire inside the conductive rubber. It worked for a while but then the rubber broke away.

I just use the 75mm micro sounds fron e-stim systems. I suggest a 6mm or 8mm diameter to start. Buy low profile 4mm cables from estim and there isn't anything to go wrong.
That 75mm sound will last a life time.
Sorry newbie question do you have to use sterile lube for that sounds or that more reserved for the longer ones?
Lube should be sterile in the way its manufactured and stored.
I use water based lube on the hand pump bottles.
The bottle nozzle never touches anything... to avoid contamination.

If the lube is not sterile, that would be down to your method of storage.

Its important that you clean and sterilise anything thats inserted in the body... and IMPERITIVE for the urethra as the risk of a UTI is very high once you insert beyond 4" (deep sounding)

Dave