The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1787
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:14 pm
- Location: Watford,UK
If you are interested in more of these videos, then who not subscribe to our YouTube Channel?
E-Stim Systems Ltd
- Active Developer
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:47 pm
- Location: Derbyshire, UK
Loving the new videos, they are brilliant and answer lots of questions newbies have about the Electropebble. I look forward to seeing more.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:49 pm
- Location: Colorado, US
While I'm a proud owner of a 2B, I've been curious about the Electropebble and how it is different. The new video is nicely done and very informative.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:27 am
- Location: Switzerland
I own them both and mainly differences are:
- Pebble is analog whereas 2B is digital (personally I prefer analog control, I find it more accurate)
- 2B comes with the audio input 3,5 mm and the option to run audio samples, for something similar with Pebble you should use the microphone (but it's definitely not the same)
- Pebble doesn't support mains supply, 2B does
- 2B is clearly more powerful even working with batt