feedback on this product ?

The unique Audio sensation....the ABox. How to get the best out of your ABox, and ABox Mk2
daevol
Active

feedback on this product ?

Post by daevol »

Hi,

I own a e-stim 2B but i wonder about buying this product because it is small and i like the idea that it react to real music.

Why is there so few people on this product ?
There are no review on this except sexmachinereview.

Thank you :)

admin
Site Admin

Re: feedback on this product ?

Post by admin »

You would possibly have to ask people who write reviews. We, unlike some companies, don't pay for reviews, so it is up to reviewers as to what they do or don't review.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Eugem
Active

Post by Eugem »

admin wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:09 pm You would possibly have to ask people who write reviews. We, unlike some companies, don't pay for reviews, so it is up to reviewers as to what they do or don't review.

Si
Tell me how the MK2 is designed internally? Is this the same as e-stim 2b audio? Does the MK2 have an audio processor chip and an audio amplifier?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Generally, discussion on the internal workings of a product is not something we do, after all we are a commercial company, and no one else in the commercial environment discusses exactly what they do or how they do it.

But to try to answer your questions, is it the same as the 2B? No not in the slightest. Does it have audio processing yes, in the form of a microprocessor running propriety code. Does it have an audio amp? not in the way I suspect you are thinking - its not a stereostim device.

Put simply It is designed to converts music to an E-Stim signal either from the line in, or the built in microphone, with the e-stim output responding to the audio input.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Eugem
Active

Post by Eugem »

admin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:45 pm Generally, discussion on the internal workings of a product is not something we do, after all we are a commercial company, and no one else in the commercial environment discusses exactly what they do or how they do it.

But to try to answer your questions, is it the same as the 2B? No not in the slightest. Does it have audio processing yes, in the form of a microprocessor running propriety code. Does it have an audio amp? not in the way I suspect you are thinking - its not a stereostim device.

Put simply It is designed to converts music to an E-Stim signal either from the line in, or the built in microphone, with the e-stim output responding to the audio input.

Si
thanks for the answer. I didn't want to learn trade secrets. just trying to understand what mk2 is