Waterfall in sync with 2b?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Bentrider
Active

Waterfall in sync with 2b?

Post by Bentrider »

Good morning, I have just acquired a 2b, as an additional powerbox to my existing Electrastim flux unit. My favourite program on the flux was the "waves", which is similar to "waterfall" on the 2b. I am somewhat disappointed that the speed of the waves is dependent on the intensity level, so it does not seem possible to have the pattern at the same speed on both my dick and anus, since I need a much higher intensity on the anus than I do on the dick. Is there anyway one can get a waterfall pattern where both channels are in sync but at different intensities?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Waterfall in sync with 2b?

Post by admin »

Not at the moment, because then it would not be a Waterfall mode, it would be something else. The speed is not actually depended on the level, its driven by the level, so a high level takes longer to get to. The big difference is other units play around more with waveforms and keep the levels static, with our modes we offer much more control over waveform and level. To keep levels sync'd when the levels are at different levels on each channel would not be as effective as you think, one would have to rise and fall much quicker than the other.

Given that Waterfall mode has been around for longer than the Flux, it is not something we are planning to change.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
frostyj807
Active

Post by frostyj807 »

Bentrider wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:46 am Is there anyway one can get a waterfall pattern where both channels are in sync but at different intensities?
I would love to see this new mode. Being able to sync (or adjust) peak timing for each crest despite level. I'd love to have peaks in sync or out of sync depending on the mood. Understood the ramps would be different steps to get to the peaks at the respective times.

Thanks.

FJ
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Waterfall increases the level at a steady rate to the level set by the channel level. The rate of change is governed by the C value - Feel is D. The issue is if channel A is at 10% and Channel B at 50%, the rate of change for channel B would have to be 4x the rate of channel A to hit the same point at the same time, and they would only match at the end of the cycle. And because both modes cycle at the change over you have two channels running at different rates. Waterfall is not a changing pattern, it is a continuous waveform with a changing level.

If you want the same 'pattern' at different levels then you need to consider some of the other 2B modes - Squeeze/Milk etc. and also consider the new Beta which has even more modes and a wider range of settings, as well as the warp system which increases the ranges even more.

The Flux does not generate the waveforms in the same way, we have no intension in attempting to reproduce modes from other units.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

frostyj807 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:56 pm
Bentrider wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:46 am Is there anyway one can get a waterfall pattern where both channels are in sync but at different intensities?
I would love to see this new mode. Being able to sync (or adjust) peak timing for each crest despite level. I'd love to have peaks in sync or out of sync depending on the mood. Understood the ramps would be different steps to get to the peaks at the respective times.

Thanks.

FJ
Squeeze Mode, Milk Mode, Throb Mode, Thrust Mode, Cycle Mode, Twist Mode* (*new Beta Modes) are all pattern modes that can be run at different levels. They might feel different at different settings as e-stim is all about energy transfer - small pulses will feel less powerful than larger pulses. We give you a much greater level of control over the waveform, other units make the waveform more constant but wabble bits around. You can of course play around with the session files and create almost anything you want it terms of mode and level.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Bentrider wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:46 am Good morning, I have just acquired a 2b, as an additional powerbox to my existing Electrastim flux unit. My favourite program on the flux was the "waves", which is similar to "waterfall" on the 2b. I am somewhat disappointed that the speed of the waves is dependent on the intensity level, so it does not seem possible to have the pattern at the same speed on both my dick and anus, since I need a much higher intensity on the anus than I do on the dick. Is there anyway one can get a waterfall pattern where both channels are in sync but at different intensities?
I guess this is something you could do with an audio file, if you know how to create one?
frostyj807
Active

Post by frostyj807 »

[/quote]

Squeeze Mode, Milk Mode, Throb Mode, Thrust Mode, Cycle Mode, Twist Mode* (*new Beta Modes) are all pattern modes that can be run at different levels. They might feel different at different settings as e-stim is all about energy transfer - small pulses will feel less powerful than larger pulses. We give you a much greater level of control over the waveform, other units make the waveform more constant but wabble bits around. You can of course play around with the session files and create almost anything you want it terms of mode and level.

Si
[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, I love exploring the other modes. Throb, Thrust and Twist are among my favorite. Milk and Squeeze are ok too, but are pulsed on/off vs the 'gradual' ramp up and fall of wave. I tend to not to enjoy the pulsed modes nearly as much, but understand I am 1 person and we are all different. :)

Quick question, is there any way to adjust the 'off' time between pulses? Sometimes it is too long (for my liking) and would love an option to shorten/extend just that section.

Cheers,

FJ
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

frostyj807 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:51 pm

Quick question, is there any way to adjust the 'off' time between pulses? Sometimes it is too long (for my liking) and would love an option to shorten/extend just that section.

Cheers,

FJ
I'll have a look and see what I can come up with

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd