MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Bearstim
Active

Re: MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

Post by Bearstim »

OBD wrote:I recently joined the forum and Stimaddict has kindly shared the link to his extensive library.
I'm using a 2B on mains power with a tri-phase setup. I have a sticky pad on the perineum, a conductive loop on the shaft base, and another on the glans. The common is on the glans.
I’ve tried several files and while enjoying the experience, the channels suddenly sync and ZAP! :o
I like the variety with peaks and valleys but definitely not a fan of driving off a cliff.
Some I have found that are throughly enjoyable are “Joan's Evening Fun Time”, Noel93’s “Nite Rider”, Dr Orgasm’s “long 1 rxtc”, and Stimaddict’s “Bastard” and “Riding Home”.
Any suggestions on additional audio files would be greatly appreciated.
I recently tried Dr Orgasm’s sucked from the inside out and Fallen Angel’s kiss-of-Venus. Both are nice. I have to say though, SA’s Bastard and Riding Home are by far my current favorites. Before I stim with SA’s Bastard I have to start out with waterfall or thrust first and work my way up.

OBD
Active

Post by OBD »

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give them a try.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

OBD wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:22 am I'm using a 2B on mains power with a tri-phase setup. I have a sticky pad on the perineum, a conductive loop on the shaft base, and another on the glans. The common is on the glans.
I’ve tried several files and while enjoying the experience, the channels suddenly sync and ZAP! :o
Maybe try swapping the connections to the glans and base trodes, and insulate the top portion of the base trode to avoid overstimulating the dorsal nerve? You can then turn up the channel that's connected to the glans more without overdoing everything else...
OBD
Active

Post by OBD »

Thanks for the suggeestion. I will give it a try.
OBD
Active

Post by OBD »

mrbutt89 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:22 pm
OBD wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:22 am I'm using a 2B on mains power with a tri-phase setup. I have a sticky pad on the perineum, a conductive loop on the shaft base, and another on the glans. The common is on the glans.
Maybe try swapping the connections to the glans and base trodes, and insulate the top portion of the base trode to avoid overstimulating the dorsal nerve? You can then turn up the channel that's connected to the glans more without overdoing everything else...
I was apprehensive to try a few files that had zapped me but figured what better way to test your suggestion. I am glad to report that did the trick. Time to revisit some of those other files. Thanks
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I'm glad that helped. There are so many combinations of electrodes, positions and audio files, and the only way to know what works for you is through experimentation. Hopefully you've found a setup that will enable you to relax into your sessions without the fear of being "zapped".
Ladyo

Post by Ladyo »

I still need one more post to download on this site: but can you recommend any stimfile in particular for a female? It seems there are plenty of probes and equipment for ladies but most files are penis specific.
Hastur
Active

Post by Hastur »

Ladyo wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm I still need one more post to download on this site: but can you recommend any stimfile in particular for a female? It seems there are plenty of probes and equipment for ladies but most files are penis specific.
Maybe try the Sybianne files, my wife like them (at least with the ET-312, she didn't tried them with the 2B).
Lympdickie
Active

Post by Lympdickie »

My first post here.

I have been stimming for many years and have a very xtensive library of audio files.

Os it permitted to post files here?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Lympdickie wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:34 pm My first post here.

I have been stimming for many years and have a very xtensive library of audio files.

Os it permitted to post files here?
Welcome. Post away IF you own the copyright- i.e. if you have created the files. If they are just files that you have downloaded from other sites, then unfortunately due to copyright laws we don't allow them.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd