Bounce Mode and Tri-phase

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
idolis3R
Active

Re: Bounce Mode and Tri-phase

Post by idolis3R »

mrbutt89 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:45 am This is a fantastic setup. Just tried it out briefly today (with a corona+focusing pods on the glans and a Moaner connected up in tripahse as suggested) and within only a couple of minutes I could feel the precum starting. Can't wait to give it a proper long go one day.

Thanks for sharing!
Sorry for the newb-question, but what is the focusing effect with the pods on the corona?
I am just starting to explore and only use simple loops right now.
Thx in advance!

Dan

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Bounce Mode and Tri-phase

Post by mrbutt89 »

idolis3R wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:12 pm Sorry for the newb-question, but what is the focusing effect with the pods on the corona?
Never apologise for asking a question on here. (Unless it's been asked multiple times and you've been too lazy to search for the answer! :roll: )

Anyway, the effect of the focussing pods is that they make stronger contact, so you can feel slightly more of the stimulation where they are. The version I was referring to here has 3 pods that can be moved to different positions against the tip of the penis. I tend to put one or two on the piss slit, and one or two on the frenulum.