Estim with chastity cage

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Robbartze
Active

Estim with chastity cage

Post by Robbartze »

Would anybody have any information on how to convert a stainless-steel chastity cage to incorporate Estim.

I know there are many plastic models available, but these will not accommodate my large gauge pa whilst there are many stainless-steel models that would.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

spini
Active

Re: Estim with chastity cage

Post by spini »

The best way I've found to do this (for other steel devices), is to use a standard 5cm x 5cm TENS (ECG) pad. I wrap the sticky surface around some of the exposed metal, such that the sticky surface of the pad sticks to itself. I then secure it in place with duct tape. The socket of the pad is now a very convenient attachment point for a 2mm pin. I have tried other ways of connecting the stim cable to various metal devices (e.g. alligator clips) but for reasons I dont understand they dont work as reliably. Sometimes the current comes and goes (and when it comes back after a pause, it can do so with a vengeance).

I've used a single TENS pad on some metal devices for at least a year. Ive attached some pics of a long, prostate-reaching flexible sound with an attached pad, it's one of my faves. If the embedding of the images doesnt work, here are the urls

I havent tried this approach with a metal chastity cage yet. I have had good experience with a small plastic cage though, with which I was able to use a small sound (about 5cm), and each time Ive done that (3 times), Ive had a really good HFO.

Be interested to hear how you go!

spini
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by spini on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Robbartze
Active

Post by Robbartze »

Thanks for that. I have used a circular pad on my stainless steel PA ring and that worked a treat.

I've also used a plastic cage however I need to remove my PA to fit it. I have steel cage that I can use with my PA but the problem is there is no current, this is due to the cage being steel and thus a conductor of electricity causing the current to flow through the steel rather than flesh.

You have given me an idea however; I'll try wrapping a square pad arounf my penis and then put the cage over it.
spini
Active

Post by spini »

That sounds a good idea. If you have not used pads on your penis before, it's best to secure them in place somehow. I use very flexible cheap bandaids from Aldi. If you dont secure the pad, it will eventually lift off in some areas, leading to inconsistent effects -- which you may or may not like :)

Re the steel cages and lack of current, that's interesting. If the whole cage is set up as one electrode, and you had another electrode elsewhere, eg an anal one, then I think you should still get flow through the body. But maybe the multiple points of contact that the cage makes with your body is a complicating factor.
Robbartze
Active

Post by Robbartze »

It occurred to me that using a condom to insulate the electrodes from the steel of the cage may work well. I've yet to try as I need to buy a condom first.

Will update once I've tried it.
LCS
Active

Post by LCS »

Well I once was wearing my metal cage as I was asked to add electro.

I tried with a CR loop around the cock base far enough behind the ring of the cage. And put one electro through the end of the cage. Contact with the cage and cock.
It work pretty good.

So try to connect 1 cage and
2 on cock base / balls/ probably anal probe.
Depending on you cage.

It’s worth trying.
cagedone
Active

Post by cagedone »

I use a tens unit with a Steelheart 2, I had it modified so that the tether spout (use it instead of a PA, screws into the front of the cage).

I put a pad just in the crease of my crack and then attached a spade terminal to the screw on the tip of the cage. Given the whole cage is connected to the positive terminal including the ring behind the balls, sometimes the feeling can be a bit too intense in your testicle (seems to be one of the other), most of the feeling seems to go where its meant to tho.

It works a treat, but I am really new at this and its my first real tens unit. You can adjust the pulse width and frequency via custom programs. It only goes up to 100Hz which is a bit of a bummer.

My partner wants to be able to milk me without orgasm, so far I have not been able to orgasm from the really intense sensations but I have managed a bit of precum. The feelings are so intense I already know I am hooked.
Of course if I ever do manage to orgasm my partner will confiscate it :(

Really here to do some research on what settings might achieve her wishes.
cagedone
Active

Post by cagedone »

Just a note the pad positioning is really critical, if you put it too close to the cage you will only feel the pad.

If you put it just behind your A hole away from the cage, you will feel most of it in the cage.

I don't know why it works this way, it just does.

I find putting the second channel on a butt plug probe tightens things up, even the orientation of the butt plug electrode changes the sensation, IE the metal bits inline with the prostrate vrs horizontal. Not sure what works the best yet.
Robbartze
Active

Post by Robbartze »

I've found that a resin cage works with a loop around my penis head inside the cage with contacts passed out through the cage and another between the cage and my body.