KILLERCUM MP3 files - download here!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
EmoBCSMSlave

Re: KILLERCUM MP3 files - download here!

Post by EmoBCSMSlave »

Also thanks for these files. I had a HFO here as well.
On "Riding Home" I managed 25 mins the first time I used the file. Before that I did 15 mins of "Real Feel” in loop and 10 mins of "throb".
I used the same setup as I used for "Bastard" (a loop on my glans and perineum on channel A and for channel B the bipolar butt plug; 70% of the volume of my MacBook and channel A 35/ channel 30 and 50 with on 2B).

Wow! Thanks! Maybe I'm going to use it again later today, I guess.

Malvina
Active

Post by Malvina »

Thanks!
did2

Post by did2 »

Wonderful Audio file!! :D
Wanttostimnow
Active

Post by Wanttostimnow »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:18 pm Here are my "Killercum" files, intended to induce an intensely blissful, short-session HFO. And it takes a helluva lot to get me off so if they work for me then they should force an orgasm out of a stone.

These stimfiles are perfect for the 2B and should also work well with the ABox. Apply electrodes as you like but I suggest maximising glans and ball (perineum) stimulation.
If you are logged-in you can download directly from here, or just follow this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... ThTt9DGxsC

:arrow: - 1) Real Feel.mp3
SA - Real Feel.mp3
  • Why is it called "Real Feel"? Use your goddam imagination! Start with this one (played on a loop) on medium to high input volume, but not so high as to distort. For 10-20 mins gradually increase the power on both channels until it is at the highest level you can comfortably stand. Channel A should be a little higher than Channel B.
:arrow: - 2) Riding Home.mp3
SA - Riding Home.mp3
  • Now switch to this file. It is 33 mins long but I can rarely last much longer than around 9 minutes in, when the really intense action starts. Close your eyes, lie back and just let it happen.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I've added a third file:

:arrow: - 3) Riding Home intense edit.mp3
SA - Riding Home intense edit.mp3
  • This is a short edit to be played on a loop, what I would call a "finisher".

HAPPY STIMMING !!!
thank you so so much for the Riding Home intense edit
thanks to ~30min using it in low power mode (cable attached) with my pubic enemy no 1 with starting low middle button & power increasing middle button from 10 to 50 after pushing power from 10 to 70

and ~5min with high power, 50 middle button, 5-10 power

I was able to switch fast to Throb power 20 and archive my first HFO! :)