unique situation

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
AmberTS

unique situation

Post by AmberTS »

soooo.... i am in an unusual and probably rare situation, at least for this forum. i have tried several searches here and have not found a good answer yet. my issue is that i am trans and due to hormone therapy i have trouble maintaining an erection, which causes trouble with stimming. the main issue being that there is no separation from the sack and shaft resulting in underwhelming or muted sensations to say the least. i can use my hands to physically make the separation but it isn't always sustainable. i have tried several different cock ring options to maintain the erection without success, i have tried a spacer using a silicone ring to make the separation as well.

I have 3d printed joanne's insulator which is awesome btw, it does exactly as advertised but it doesn't provide exactly what i need unfortunately. i typically use 2 loops (scrotum and glans), 3 loops (scrotum, base shaft, and glans), or 2 loops (scrotum and glans) and a moaner in a faux tri-phase setup. i do have plenty of pads i use either trimmed down or in different spots as well. i'm hoping to buy some sounds also soon if i can work out my main issue.

i am not sure this issue can be fixed completely but would love any suggestions or ideas. i still love stimming and have a lot of options from anal to "very careful" breast play (i know separate channels). personally the milk mode with pads on both sides of each nipple feels absolutely amazing. DO NOT try that unless you know what you are doing though, keep it below the waist.

anyway, if you have stuck around this long you are awesome and i look forward to hearing any thoughts or suggestions!!! :D

Ronfire7
Active Developer

Re: unique situation

Post by Ronfire7 »

Many if not most do not maintain an erection while stimming. I can not maintain one at my age. Usually at the start/setup I am good and then manage to have an Hfo without one after 45min or more. Still enjoy the ride without the erection.
samcdestim
Active

Re: unique situation

Post by samcdestim »

Hi Amber,

I appreciate our situations are very different, but as a mid 60's male stimmer the glory days of being able to maintain an erection for long periods of time are becoming a fading memory. Whilst the differing sensations and sight of an erect penis are most enjoyable, I have also found other ways of still having great satisfying sessions and hands free orgasms.

Current my favourite go to is using a cheap plastic electro chastity cage, joining both CR pads together with a splitter cable to make a mono electrode and use this with an anal probe, either a simple long CR rubber loop , or one of Joanne's DIDI electrodes or a solid probe. The great thing with this set up is it does not matter if you are erect or flaccid, the electrode on your penis head maintains good contact.

Hope you find a solution that you enjoy and brings you success

Samantha (my alter ego)