HFO and I'm still shaking

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
kinkygolfer

HFO and I'm still shaking

Post by kinkygolfer »

I got a 2B last week along with some CR loops and a moaner. I experimented with on on Friday and while I had a HFO it really felt more like a forced orgasm and not really pleasurable. This morning I took some time to try it again. I put a loop at the base of my penis and one under the glans and hooked to output A. I inserted the moaner and connected it to B. After some experimenting I settled on A-Split with the feel settings both set to about 10 to begin with. I ran output A at about 20 and the moaner at about 85. This really felt like a dildo gently pounding me. I even produced a bit of precum which is something I've only done with something stroking my prostate! I enjoyed these feelings for about 30 minutes and at time my hips and legs were shaking uncontrollably. I penis stayed mostly flaccid. When I started to get hard I switched to Throb with the feel at 65. I eventually maxed out the moaner and lost track of the loops on my penis but the last I checked they were at about 20. In about 30 seconds I had a blissful HFO. I'm sill shaking 30 minutes later.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: HFO and I'm still shaking

Post by joannesReviews »

Congratulations, that sounds like a great session, I hope that you have many more to come.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?