Moaner sipping out...

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimator
Active

Re: Moaner sipping out...

Post by estimator »

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply.
Some interesting 'workarounds'...
The bobble has arrived so I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes.

spini
Active

Post by spini »

samcdestim wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:16 pm A simple solution is to wear a pair of knickers or a thong. I found you can put the crotch between the connectors and will hold an anal probe in place.

You can get nice ones designed specifically for males with a suitable hole to drop your tackle through allowing you to still play.
I like that!
Hastur
Active

Post by Hastur »

So, I have tested my moaner with Joanne's modified neck, and it stay in place better. Moreover, the added texture feels really nice while ghost fucking :D
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Hastur wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:01 pm So, I have tested my moaner with Joanne's modified neck, and it stay in place better. Moreover, the added texture feels really nice while ghost fucking :D
It's good to know that it hits the spot for you.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

Gosh, I resolved the issue of the Moaner, and my modified Aneros Progasm, slipping out by buying a decent quality leather anal plug harness. The front has a good sized metal ring for you cock to go through, and it comes with some leather pieces that fit around the plug of your choice and snap onto the strap going between your legs/cheeks.
Cinch it all down and that plug is going nowhere; even with it tightly cinched up you still get great involuntary anal ghost fucking movement. So now you can be standing, sitting, on hands and knees, whatever. I do need a small pillow under my lumbar when on my back (or just be on a soft bed), as the metal cinching point is right there (can be a bit uncomfortable on a solid floor surface).