NEW ET 312 Software including new routines

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
wiedehopf
Active

NEW ET 312 Software including new routines

Post by wiedehopf »

Hello! (glad I meanwhile found the NEW TOPIC BUTTON ;-) )

May be s.o. can help me with the following:

I bought the EROSTEK SOFTWARE (USD 29) and just learned, that it comes with 25 routines - new ones, I suppose.

What happens when I install it, will it override the existing ones or will it add additional 25 diffrent routines?

Right now I see the following routines when I switch thourugh the UP and DOWN BUTTONS with my ET 312B:

Waves
Stroke
Climb
Combo
Intense
Rhytm
Audio 1-3
Split
Random 1-2
Toggle
Orgasm
Torment
Phase 1-3

Thanks for information and regards!
WIEDEHOPF

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: NEW ET 312 Software including new routines

Post by mrbutt89 »

Do you mean the ErosLink software? If so, it allows you to upload three different extra routines to your ET-312 into the "User" slots. You can only have three additional user routines on your box at any one time, and you need to make a note of which is which, because the filenames will not show when you step through the list of routines on your box.
wiedehopf
Active

Post by wiedehopf »

Yes, I mean exactly the ErosLink Software (29$) for the ET 312.
Now I am even more puzzled: The are talking of 25 routines, new ones.
Wouldn't make much sese if can only import 3 ones?

What do you mean
by "user slots" at ET 312?

Thanks anyway, but may be we are talking still of diffrent things?

Wiedehopf
frugie88
Active

Post by frugie88 »

On my ET-312 I have all 6 user slots filled with routines from the ErosLink software. Pressing the Up key gives me Phase 3, User 1, User 2, ... User 6, Waves. The tricky part is the USB to serial adapter with the link cable (9 pin female to 3.5mm) working with the software.

Mrbutt89 - Hate to say this but something seems amiss with your '312 if you only can load 3 user slots. I've had mine since 2006 with the software and I've always been able to load up to 6 routines and I've tried a number of different routines until settling on the 6 I've had for years.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

Hi,
I've run into this issue with my 312 in the past, I think? some of those 'extra' user routines from the Eroslink disc are larger in size than others thus taking up more space in the 312's limited memory meaning you can't always utilise the full 6 memory slots.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
wiedehopf
Active

Post by wiedehopf »

@

Now I am even mor puzzled:

quaote "Pressing the Up key gives me Phase 3, User 1, User 2, ... User 6, Waves" unquote

This does not exist with my ET 312, there is no phase odr user setting.
It is exactly as I sated above, my routines are marked as:
waves
Stroke
Climb
Combo
Intense
Rhytm
Audio 1-3
Split
Random 1-2
Toggle
Orgasm
Torment
Phase 1-3

But understandig it correctly: If I try to update to the downloaded software for USD 29 (up to now I do not dare to try ist...) would not kill the existing routines but add new ones?

Regards!WIEDEHOPF
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

frugie88 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:04 pm Mrbutt89 - Hate to say this but something seems amiss with your '312 if you only can load 3 user slots. I've had mine since 2006 with the software and I've always been able to load up to 6 routines and I've tried a number of different routines until settling on the 6 I've had for years.
I can take another look, but I'm pretty certain I only had 3 slots to use. Merry's post might explain that. Having said that, I've generally only used audio files with the '312, so this is all a bit academic for me anyway!