Improve erection with e-stim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
soon2behuge

Improve erection with e-stim

Post by soon2behuge »

Hi,

I read many studies showing that e-stim can increase erection.

Each time the muscle worked is the ischiocavernosus.

In your experience do you have tips like the positioning of the electrodes, the adjustment ...

Thanks

AngelBytesRu

Re: Improve erection with e-stim

Post by AngelBytesRu »

Good evening. noticed it myself. After stimulation, the erection increases.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi soontobhuge
Love the handle! Good luck on changing your size. I think the general knowledge is without drastic means like surgery, that will not happen. However, as a very old guy with standard 7" cut cock
getting a good hard, is alas a thing of my youth. i used to get an erection you could stand on! Now a semi is the best I can hope for, even using the little pill. For visual pleasure I use a quality vacuum pump & then with a slim rope or cock ring all around cock & balls can keep for a short spell what I have pumped up.
As to electrodes. Tried them all & settled on sticky pads. Generally, a small round underside of cock, second square one on Perineum (under balls) & if in anal play, insertable with a Tri-Phase connection to my 2-B. I try to clench the scrotal muscle to lift my cock rhythmically, seems to help as an exercise.
henry72722

Post by henry72722 »

A 7" cock my be standard to you, but not to most of us!
ProfZarkov
Active

Post by ProfZarkov »

I have used a vacuum pump to get a good erection.
You can slide a ring onto the base of your penis to maintain the pumped erection! But not for more than 30 minutes....things tend to drop off after that!