Orgasms without erection

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
cooltypeofguy
Active

Re: Orgasms without erection

Post by cooltypeofguy »

I rarely get erections these days, even with the little blue pills but get fabulous HFOs with my 2B. Can't recommend it highly enough. There's just no comparison with a Tens unit. Worth every penny of the price.

SteamStimlater
Active

Post by SteamStimlater »

Is it possible that there are 2 kinds of estim?

I think so. I love to use electrodes with a small surface. As a result you need less power and the "stimvibes" can not go deep in your body. It think your are stimulate more the nerves on your skin. Under "normal" conditions you always
A full election.

On the other side you can use electrodes withe a bigger surface. Then you can use more power. The "stimvibes" will go deeper and will influence more nerves. And then, I'm not a medicine, your overrule your nerves or some kind of that. That's why I think you can loose your erection.

What do you think? Wpuld you agree?
Snoopy
Active

Post by Snoopy »

Good question. I'm searching the forum for advice on the best setup/configuration/mode to generate a really hard one.
Granted this probably is different for every individual, but if anyone has any suggestions...

Failing that I will have to experiment. Oh darn!!
rioborat
Active

Post by rioborat »

We all react differently I think, the 2B never really worked for me and thus I was obliged to build my own "Davey Box" ( actually nothing like his but I digress).
I have modified and tweaked it over the last few years. Being based around an off the shelf stereo amplifier the box has access to bass and treble control.
I have found that if I crank up the bass then I tend to move from a stiffy to a floppy fairly quickly. To harden up more treble and less bass and my penis pays attention (or is that stands too attention) again.

Regardless of which settings I use actual HFO's seem to be more about which routine or tracks I use and I much prefer a hard throbbing dick when the HFO occurs

(I'm relatively new here but if anybody is interested I'll gladly post the circuit for the device. It is reasonably sophisticated with Bluetooth connectivity to your phone or PC and is battery powered)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

rioborat wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:55 pm We all react differently I think, the 2B never really worked for me and thus I was obliged to build my own "Davey Box" ( actually nothing like his but I digress).
I have modified and tweaked it over the last few years. Being based around an off the shelf stereo amplifier the box has access to bass and treble control.
I have found that if I crank up the bass then I tend to move from a stiffy to a floppy fairly quickly. To harden up more treble and less bass and my penis pays attention (or is that stands too attention) again.

Regardless of which settings I use actual HFO's seem to be more about which routine or tracks I use and I much prefer a hard throbbing dick when the HFO occurs

(I'm relatively new here but if anybody is interested I'll gladly post the circuit for the device. It is reasonably sophisticated with Bluetooth connectivity to your phone or PC and is battery powered)
Please do not post circuits for home build circuits, we are unable to accept the ensuring issues (liability etc).

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Tmasters69

Post by Tmasters69 »

Interested in talking with you. Had prostate removed from cancer and would like to learn about your setup. 50 and no erection is a terrible thing.
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

OldDude wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:02 pm Being over 65 years old I often suffer from the no stiffie problem but having access to a 3d resin printer I came up with a solution that works for me. A 4mm dbl loop around the tip on an adjustable stretcher and 2 6.5mm loops around the back of the sack. The amount of stretch varies the sensations from the 4mm double loop. It also provides insulation around the upper 1/3 of the two 6.5mm loops. I would like to thank Joanne for the inspiration that lead me to make this and Stimaddict's advice regarding insulation and placement of conductive loops. I typically use it in a tri-phase configuration with the 6.5mm loops as the common and a monopole electrode in the anus.
Nice!! Pm me!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

OldDude wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:02 pm I would like to thank Joanne for the inspiration that lead me to make this and Stimaddict's advice regarding insulation and placement of conductive loops. I typically use it in a tri-phase configuration with the 6.5mm loops as the common and a monopole electrode in the anus.
Thank you, that is quite the creation you have there, I hope that it gives others inspiration to try creating new things.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?