New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
marcus

Re: New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

Post by marcus »

Awesome. Thanks for this

Wanttostimnow
Active

Post by Wanttostimnow »

Wanttostimnow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:01 pm Directors cut is just unbelievable
Thank you very much *-*
So after further testing
i finally archived my first
HFO

Couldnt find the forum post for Riding Home & the short version of it
But it was from Stimaddict nontheless
So i will hijack my own post and say:

Thank you so much omg!

My Setup was:
Pubic Enemy No 1: barely touching my cock, only the top without even being erect
Latex breath reduction mask: with a big breathing bag, not very hardcore, but good enough to push myself
Last orgasm 6-8h ago

I came in under 12 minutes
Didn't even warmed myself up, went straight for the good shit: 70% Volume on iPod and then increased the Power from 5 to 7
That was enough to feel like i am being jacked off just by the tip of my penis, just how i like it PLUS i didn't even needed to it myself, it was all the music
By like the 5 or 6 time where the music has this long phase of pushing you, i came
I couldn't believe it, because last time i had that no semen came out, but this time i was dripping all over my upper legs :D

Thank you so so much
Have a nice weekend
Xoxo Wanttostimnow
rioborat
Active

Post by rioborat »

Will try it shortly and give feedback .... many thanks for the work
Micha80
Active

Post by Micha80 »

I love the Bastard.
Vaccinator

Post by Vaccinator »

About the directors cut...
i tried it in tri-phase mode (A glans, B around penis and balls, common electrode in ASS)
I used a slightly lower volume on B and it started pumping really good
many times I felt an HFO cumming, but then...
it just raped me ;-) and that HFO was inevitable
absolutely amazing good stuff
thanks a lot!
OBD
Active

Post by OBD »

Vaccinator wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:19 pm About the directors cut...
i tried it in tri-phase mode (A glans, B around penis and balls, common electrode in ASS)
I used a slightly lower volume on B and it started pumping really good
many times I felt an HFO cumming, but then...
it just raped me ;-) and that HFO was inevitable
absolutely amazing good stuff
thanks a lot!
Was the loop around penis and balls insulated at the top or not?
yuuk

Post by yuuk »

I used it and it was great!
Aygoaygo
Active

Post by Aygoaygo »

Jayfee wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:49 pm In Stimaddicts google drive, go to other files, and there is an author called small horse. File is second one. I put my output on my sensavox at 24, sat back and wowza! I use a folsom 4 pole. Just use the top and bottom trodes on any bipolar trode. Try super small circles with your pelvis, and Breath excercises. Also, let the sensations flow into your stomach, then heart, then out the top of your head. Lots of “mystic” ways to enhance this……. Hope a tear falls from your eye!
Hi folks, I read the quoted post above, searched the stimfile archive and downloaded two versions of the file named org_in_7.

I then wired up for a trial in triphase, moaner and glans. I'm usin a 2 B and despite doing all the tricks to increase output level I could not manage to get any useful stimming.

I have a theory that some of the older files in this archive were made for specific boxes like Erostek, and that the 2B can not handle some of these.

Would really appreciate feedback and eventual fixes for this problem..

Brgds/AA
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Aygoaygo wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:45 am I have a theory that some of the older files in this archive were made for specific boxes like Erostek, and that the 2B can not handle some of these.
I agree with you. I have the luxury of both an Erostek ET-312B and an E-Stim Systems 2B, and they handle sound files very differently. Some of the files that work well on the ET-312B do absolutely nothing on the 2B. And others work well on both boxes, but the effects are quite different. I think the 2B handles a different range of frequencies, and the designers say it was really developed to process music files rather than the made-for-stim audio files you'll find in the archive.

Having said all that, there are plenty of files that give really good results on the 2B. It's just a matter of going through the archive and weeding out the ones that don't work for you.
Torment54
Active

Post by Torment54 »

I've just bought 2b, looking forward to getting in on the buzz, finding out how much 'bastard' I can take...esp from my hard Master