First time with 2B and HFO

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
marky881

First time with 2B and HFO

Post by marky881 »

Well, I'm not new to estim play. I used a low budget very limited equipment for over 2 years and I decided it was time to move on to something more PRO.
I had a look around and it seemed that 2B was the best and more versatile powerbox, so I bought it along with 4mm loops, 4mm cables, a Mystim Plunging Pete and a Black Collection L.
Men, it's simply fantastic, or I can say, simply orgasmic.

It arrived this week but had no chance to play with it until yesterday night due to very busy days. Yesterday I played for around 5 hours and ended with a fantastic hands free orgasms that I didn't imagine I could achieve the first time.

I started unboxing my new gift, connecting just the 4mm loops, one at base of ballsack, the other at the base of the glans. At first I tried all modes in Low power, just to have a first impression. Then I switched to H power (L is very too low for me) and experimented with Pulse, Continous, Throb and Thrust.
Also repeated the test with the Black Collection Dildo inside.

Wow men, what ecstatic sensations. As I said I playied with all the stuff for around 5 hours, taking my time to concentrate on the sensations each mode and combination of toys and settings was giving. Also tried BC Dildo together with Plunging Pete and BC Dildo with just one pole connected and the other connected to a 4mm loop at base of glans.

After all that, when it was time to go, I put back on my 4mm loop as at beginning and went to throb mode. I told to my self: "let's try to see if I can achieve that magic HFO everyone speaks about". But didn't expect anything

One interesting thing about throb is that if you are flaccid (after 5 hours playing I wonder ho can stay hard all time) and find the right settings and relax, it will harden your cock again and again in e few minutes.

Going that way, after 10 minutes relaxing, I found that I was near. After a few minutes more my cock was crazy cumming. WOW.

I can't wait for another session.

My final setting for throb was something like power around 25 - 32 % (in H mode) and adjust. around 30 - 36.

Next I wanna try a bit more squeeze and milk, I think they have some potential.

Mafklaper

Re: First time with 2B and HFO

Post by Mafklaper »

Its always great if someone’s received their first HFO. It’s normal to lose your erection during play you will always go from flaccid to hard and the other way around.

If you want to stay hard longer you can always try a cockring
Kent87878787
Active

Post by Kent87878787 »

I've been e-stimming for years & my best HFO's have been when flaccid! They seem to last much, much longer & more intense! :ugeek:
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Congratulations on your first HFO with the 2B, the first of many more I am sure.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?