2B arriving today!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ilovehighheelladies

2B arriving today!

Post by ilovehighheelladies »

Howdy folks!

My 2B is arriving today and wanted to ask what everyone's suggestion would be to start off with. I used to e-stim way back in the day using an old stereo and a synthesizer with home made electrodes. I was able to HFO quite regularly, but I gave up because the stereo's pots started getting static when I turned them which was super sharp. I had fashioned electrodes for the corona, the shaft, and prostate, but had only the one channel at my disposal. I went nuts and bought a ton of electrodes, the 3-way splitter, lots of pads, SO... given all that, where would you start?

Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Re: 2B arriving today!

Post by admin »

Honest answer?

start slowly and keep it really simple, especially if you are working with audio. The 2B is NOT a stereostim amp, it is far more nuanced than that, and has a lot more modes with lots of different ways to control them. If you havent already consider the digital link and then get onto the latest Beta is has a LOT more things to play with

Si
(PS I designed the 2B)
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Barcoded
Active

Re: 2B arriving today!

Post by Barcoded »

@admin what a well designed little box of tricks it is