How to make more painful

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
shocker02

How to make more painful

Post by shocker02 »

I’ve been using the 2b for a few months now and the one big issue I’m having is that it feels too good and I finish very quickly. I’ve tried increasing the harshness but it actually feels better the higher I drive those numbers. I’ve used a Mystim Cluster Buster and I honestly prefer it because it actually HURTS which is a huge adrenaline rush and makes sessions last a lot longer. Do you guys have any advice for how to achieve a more painful session with a 2B in terms of modes, settings or audio files? And yes I’ve turned it from the low to the high power setting, I just feel like I have to be doing something wrong because it does not kick my ass like the Cluster Buster does. Thanks!

Barcoded
Active

Re: How to make more painful

Post by Barcoded »

I note you have found the low to high mode, so that’s a good start. The other bit of advice is to buy the mains adapter for the output is greater than via the battery.
balls4t
Active

Post by balls4t »

i Use Time-Warp to get more powerful feeling
GRMark
Active

Post by GRMark »

DEFINATELY us the 2B hooked up to the mains. It is way more powerful than when on the battery.
hayhaytt1

Post by hayhaytt1 »

I will use extreme mod with high level map A to feel more
msdb

Post by msdb »

For more painfull feelings I use the pseudo triphase set up - I use the pad on back of the penis head and the Mystim Charming Chuck under the penis head from the front side. Both electrodes I have connected by the same color of wire. For the opposite electrodes I use the second Charming Chuck on the tied balls and the second pad between balls and anus. The most painful feelings are concentrate in the penis head everytime when both channel play together. It is wery strong experience.