IS SERVICE IN USA AVAILABLE?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ElderBuzz
Active

IS SERVICE IN USA AVAILABLE?

Post by ElderBuzz »

My 4 month old 2B is starting to have "slippage" when I use ADJUST. Can't get it to go below 30-40 value range and numbers flick up and down a point or two even though I am only turning knob to the left. It seems to work fine when selecting routines up or down. Is there a USA service location that I can send the box to? US International mail rates are expensive for shipping to UK, and given the level of business that you're probably getting from "across the pond" I thought that there might be? Also, what do you want mailed back?

Otherwise, GREAT product- love it! Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: IS SERVICE IN USA AVAILABLE?

Post by admin »

Your best option is to drop info@e-stim.co.uk an email as that is the support team.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
ElderBuzz
Active

Re: IS SERVICE IN USA AVAILABLE?

Post by ElderBuzz »

FYI to all regarding 2B service,
Emailed with Kay at E-SIM Systems and Gary at HappyStim-USA (unit supplier) and I need to mail prepaid just the powerbox to the UK for service. Cheapest shipping is $45 USPS International from Maryland. Estim Systems offered a $54 UPS rate through their account as another option. One must supply proof of purchase to have the lifetime warranty honored. Kay was great to deal with, and Gary was his usual accommodating self!