Estim and Herpes

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
hotluck
Active

Estim and Herpes

Post by hotluck »

Got to throw this out here. Has anyone experienced a Herpes outbreak right after an Estim session? PM me if you want.

HL

estim4all
Active

Re: Estim and Herpes

Post by estim4all »

Herpes is a Sexual Transmitted Disease caused by two types of viruses (Herpes Simplex Virus). There is no cure for HSV.
After the initial infection the virus lays dormant in ganglions. This is why people who have contracted the virus will usually experience breakouts from time to time.

Herpes outbreaks can be triggered by anxiety/stress, fatigue, fever, sun/UV, skin irritation...

Maybe you have re-used electrodes used by someone already infected with the virus. But the usual incubation period is a few days to 3 weeks and you you've written “right after”, so it is possible that the e-stim session irritated sores or breaks in the skin produced by previous herpes outbreak(s).

Ask your doctor for antiviral treatment. It doesn't cure but reduce contagiousness and pain as well as duration and frequency of outbreaks.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I think the OP is referring to Estim causing further outbreaks.

I do not find that I get outbreaks from Estim, but I have not had an outbreak for many years.
hotluck
Active

Post by hotluck »

Herpes for 15 years. Valtrex controls it well. Most outbreaks are caused by large Alcohol intake while very tired. i.e. Work all day and party all night. This was the first time I've seen bumps after Stim. I do admit to long sessions (2 to 4 hour) with all knobs Max at multiple times during the session. Used to go Multiple Pops but Time has caught up. Now....enjoying a couple of 1 hour cock hero edgings before getting Serious. Yup...I'm a Slut. Keeps me out of Bars....

Thanks for all the Ideas on this forum. Mega Thanks StimAddict for the file Archive. Retirement has a new Hobby. Years to go to complete my Voyage to the last file....

HL
spini
Active

Post by spini »

The bad news: I got genital herpes in my mid-twenties, and for the next 10 years or so found that really intense sexual stimulation could result in an outbreak. It really felt like a curse! I wasnt into estim then, but I imagine that if I had been, the intensity of that form of stimulation would have been more than sufficient to also cause an outbreak.

The good news: It's many decades later now, and I have not had any outbreaks for twenty years, including the last five years or so of stimming. And this is despite the fact that the intensity and duration of my estim sessions are orders of magnitude greater than that of any previous sexual experiences.

I wish you the best of news.