Several Newbie questons

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
VFRman
Active Developer

Re: Several Newbie questons

Post by VFRman »

Hello Dewey
From other posts I was guided to experiment with A-Split, and, for me it is the best. The variables are seemingly endless. My basic setup is small 30mm round sticky pads for cock & either full 50mm square or trim to oblong pad on centre of perineum, just under balls. Skin must be well shaved & very dry. I tend to have a silicone ball stretcher or two in place. The small pad is stuck about an inch down from the Frenulum on underside of my cock. Insert my Large Torpedo & connect the Tri-Phase common to the centre.
Now here is where the fun starts. Experiment with placing the Red & Yellow leads to either perineum or cock, plus the Black & Orange (E-Stim supplied) cables to either Channel A or B. Swapping these around will completely change the continuous & pulse sensations.

I tend to leave the default 50/50 display setting to start & slowly introduce power (set power to high) on Level A then Level B. For all of this I am lying on my bed with a protective sheet/towel under me. After enjoying the sensations, never painful, I will change the feel (adjust) first value up second value down, or reverse, or both up, or both down. Each click will feel different. Much wriggling/thrusting of hip & so forth. Then swap leads around, some work better than others. As an old chap to cum I need a little hand work & sometimes a pill. Frankly at times I do not wish to cum, just enjoy the journey for an hour or two.

Let me know how you get on.

Dewey2k
Active

Re: Several Newbie questons

Post by Dewey2k »

spini wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:07 am Hi Dewey

One solution is to tape the pad down.
Thank you, I will try to find something to do this.. duct tape seems a little over the top, but if it works...
I would also suggest trying smaller pads, eg like these:
I have some smaller pads but didn't have any better luck with them.

Re prostatic-focused stimming, see this post: viewtopic.php?t=11824
I have had some luck with a moaner and a double loop with top insulator around the base of the penis. The sensations were very pleasant without any spiky-ness.

Sounding is really scary for me as my penis has a bit of a curve, but I'd like to give it a go. I would have to find something flexible and small to start.