2B duty cycle guidance

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: 2B duty cycle guidance

Post by Davespages »

Riddle wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:15 am I am confused as well. The Spectra360 conducts much better and the flanged electrode on my thigh has good intensity now. However, the anal nerves still need 90% power plus to feel anything. I now think that the anal nerves targeted by my anal electrodes are dead and the stim is reaching other nerves with maximum power. This theory is possible because a pair of nerves in that area had cryogenic nerve oblation (frozen to death with liquid nitrogen) and no longer function.
Re-Reading older posts I missed something significant.
While we have 100s, possibly 1000s of nerve endings in the Anus, the nerves that have been frozen could have been Main signal nerves and were cryogenically treated for presumably pain/medical reasons?
This could be part of the reason you are struggling with estim in the Anus. Everyone is different and our bodies are all slightly different.

To maximize your best chances of a good estim session, stay hydrated (electrolytes help conduct the estim) use good quality water based or estim lube/gel.
Be relaxed. Remove distractions. Don't pressure yourself. Don't go into it with a goal or aim. Just enjoy the feel, things will happen.

Penises, balls, the Anus and Vaginas are great (as are breasts) but the biggest sex organ of all is the brain 🧠 if your not in the right mindset, your never going to get the earth shattering orgasms.

I can have sessions which last 15mins are are a quick and dirty penile orgasm... and that's all I get.

Or I can have sessions lasting several hours.
My last 2 hour session started with a pathetic penile orgasm after 20 mins... so pathethic i didnt even hit the refractory period.
I continued stimming and over the remaining 1 and half hours of edging and just letting myself go... i drifted into subspace.
5 earth shattering prostate orgasms. After this I was looking down on myself, it was an out of body experience. Absolutely mind blowing.

2B, OMG and a 8mm x 75mm long Micro sound in my urethra.
Triphase, Audio Mode and the mp3 was the Cock Hero 1hr Madness (on loop) hardly went beyond 25% power.
The variety of sensations and the journey it takes you on, coupled with some euphoric trance music...
When you are truly relaxed and in the zone.... it will happen.

Keep trying, but don't put pressure on yourself to reach that orgasm, try and relax and enjoy the journey.

It's about the journey, not the destination...

But the destination is out of this world when you get there.

Dave