2B Resets Itself

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
NaturalDeam
Active

2B Resets Itself

Post by NaturalDeam »

I've had my 2B for a few years now and last year I started having problems with it. I would be well into a stimming session (a couple of hours at least and higher power settings) when it would suddenly reset. When I go back to stimming again the box resets after a minutes to a few seconds. At first I thought it was related to installing the Beta version but when I rolled back to the production version the problem persisted.

Since then the issue seems to have gotten worse. It now resets when less time has elapsed and at lower power settings. I have also noticed the 2B gets quite warm.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: 2B Resets Itself

Post by Davespages »

First thing I would suggest above anything is to go to the very last option in the menu and perform a factory reset.

Try a fresh battery.

If the problem persists, drop estim systems an email.
NaturalDeam
Active

Post by NaturalDeam »

Thank you for the ideas. I'm using an AC adapter for power and I did reset the device a few times. I even reloaded a few versions of the firmware, nothing has worked.
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

Reloaded a few versions, doesn’t sound good