Were can i find the latest Beta firm ware ?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
jbusconi

Were can i find the latest Beta firm ware ?

Post by jbusconi »

Hello all. I am Norman. I currently have the firmware 2.126B downloaded on my computer. Would someone please tell me where to look it see if there is an update to the 2.126B firmware or a newer version available. Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Were can i find the latest Beta firm ware ?

Post by admin »

No current updates for 2.126 (yet). We are currently in a coding cycle (that is good news!!), and have come up with some magical ideas, as well as tracking down a couple of the outstanding issues, but if you are loving 2.126, then keep using it!!

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
jbusconi

Post by jbusconi »

Thank you for your reply. I like the 2.126 firmware very much. There are a few things that could be improved upon, but I wouldn't switch back to an earlier version. it is exciting to hear that you are in a coding cycle, and I look forward to seeing what you folks have come up with. Thank you for continually working to improve the firmware and coming up with new features. Best regards
Nynx
Active

Post by Nynx »

developer forums apparently have a v2.0
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

2.127 is currently in the Developers Forum. 2.128 is about to be released to Developers but only have a minor bugfix and a output mapping swap, so nothing major on this cycle, mainly as we are pushing to lock the release, get it public and then start to plan getting it onto new 2Bs.

If you are not in the developers sections then You should see something publicly before the New Year.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
OldConductor

Post by OldConductor »

Is there information on the difference anywhere? I only just upgraded mine from 1.05 to 1.06.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There will be once we release things to the public, at the moment as each Beta is incremental on the last we tend to only mention the incremental changes

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd