HO HO HO!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ElderBuzz
Active

HO HO HO!

Post by ElderBuzz »

'Twas the night before Christmas, when I decided to stim
Because I wanted a cum from my 2B with vim!
I laid out my trodes on the bedside with care
In hopes that a “hands free” soon would be there.
A bi-polar rocker plug was lubed in my butt and I’d tied up my scrotum to help me to nut.
My glans pad was placed past the foreskin with care while the second pad was placed on the balls minus hair
I plugged in the box to the mains at the wall, turned on the switch and boosted power above all.
Then I chose Pulse program and really lowered the rate, upped to 70%+ power, and the ghost stroke felt great!
Changing to Split A had my balls and dick buzzing away while my arse pumped so slick, the sensations were fabulous, they were doing the trick
And Linking A&B made one hand control an ease just before the final assault on my dick with a tease
Then I went to Continuous while adjust was at 10, I ran power up in the 70’s again, then slowly climbed Adjust upwards from 10
And suddenly the tightness in my groin really started, the tingling took over, and I even farted!
It wasn’t too long before the sudden release, my body was shaking, and I was at peace!
As I lay on my back and thought with great care how marvelous my box was with its sensations so rare!
As I drifted towards sleep, all I wanted to say was “Happy Stimming to All, And to all a Good Day!”

Barcoded
Active

Re: HO HO HO!

Post by Barcoded »

That was a good read, thank you