first review after a few testdrives - underwhelming

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: first review after a few testdrives - underwhelming

Post by joannesReviews »

Just like when buying a new car, there can be a period when you learn to get the most out of your new purchase. When you change from something you are comfortable and experienced in using, the initial results can be underwhelming as it isn't what you are used to. Treat it as an opportunity to start experimenting again to find out what works best for you as we are all different.

Try to balance electrode surface areas on each channel and experiment with the settings; the 2B is a fantastic control box capable of providing lots of pleasure. I am still finding new ways to enjoy mine.

I hope you stick with it and keep trying, as I am sure you are going to be singing its praises in time. Happy stimming.

Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

Joanne, it's awesome to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by. I am trying to get a smaller insertable from estim systems to make getting started easier. I have no issue inserting the moaner but it just takes too much effort for a quick stim.

To address surface area I am trying to buy an adapter from estim systems that allows me to use the large tens pads in combination with the insertable.

I checked out your website and think i will buy some prints to have printed locally, specifically the isolations for the loops.

Happy Stimming, everyone, and I am looking forward to being able to post some positive advancements here soon.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Thank you for your kind words and your support. Check out the E-Stim Systems Bi-Cable, which will allow you to use a pad with the Moaner or other insertable, taking 4mm plugs.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

Thanks, Joanne, for the amazing tip. I just ordered this cable from an amazing e-stim systems reseller after e-stim systems quoted me 27% more on their international site than on the UK site. (The UK site doesn't allow shipments to my country) After some email ping pong with e-stim systems, which was less than satisfying, I searched and ordered from a lovely reseller ;)

to all office fans, "the computer says no." ;););)

Happy Stimming and Happy New Year!
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

@loveapassion you may find this a delightful option;

https://www.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?main ... ucts_id=46