Unhappy 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
MrBlueSky75
Active

Unhappy 2B

Post by MrBlueSky75 »

You don‘t allow any critisism, even when you have sold a poorly finished product to me, you silenced me in stating my dissapointment with a £500+ purchase. Are you going too disallow this message aswell, if you do it speaks volumes about what you think of your customers. You have not tried to contact me about the very poor quality 2b you sent me. You know who I am, why have you not asked me to return it at your cost for a replacement or refund?

MrBlueSky75
Active

Re: THE RULES - Things we don't allow.

Post by MrBlueSky75 »

Up there it says in big leters "User support for E-Stim Systems equipment" what am I misundrstanding here?
MrBlueSky75
Active

Post by MrBlueSky75 »

My first message was after a very dissapointing first use, we had been looking forward too this very expensive toy. It worked but the three controls were bent making them un uniform in rotation, second use, the select button works on the third press mainly, and may stay stuck in and not return for several seconds, this is due to the delamination of the fascia plate, theres an air bubble around the select button, its shite quality mate, I dont care how much the truth hurts but you sold me a Lemon and it seems youre happy with that,. Another thing, your £500 product arrived at my door in a reconstructed cardboard box, the kind of which you would expect from a second hand ebay seller. Are you just going to deny this by blocking me or you going to solve this ?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Unhappy 2B

Post by admin »

MrBlueSky75 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:37 am You don‘t allow any critisism, even when you have sold a poorly finished product to me, you silenced me in stating my dissapointment with a £500+ purchase. Are you going too disallow this message aswell, if you do it speaks volumes about what you think of your customers. You have not tried to contact me about the very poor quality 2b you sent me. You know who I am, why have you not asked me to return it at your cost for a replacement or refund?
We always listen to criticism and obviously we do allow it, as there are a number of posts on this form reflecting this. Criticism helps us to improve. However we tend to ignore abuse or threatening posts, although sometimes that is just down to frustrating and we can understand that. The fact you posted multiple times in the wrong place, and some became abusive meant some posts were disapproved, and then the mods had to create and move posts to a topic just for you (this one). It has been suggested several times that you contact the support team as they will have all the details of your purchase and order and are better placed to be able to help, Forum MODs don't generally have access to orders or customer information.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

MrBlueSky75 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:25 am My first message was after a very dissapointing first use, we had been looking forward too this very expensive toy. It worked but the three controls were bent making them un uniform in rotation,
I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed, however I'm a little confused as to the 3 bent controls, the rotary encoders are soldered to the PCB which is straight, sometimes the knobs can shift a little, it is possible to pop the cap off and refit the knob, but I agree all 3 should not be binding as much as you suggest.
second use, the select button works on the third press mainly, and may stay stuck in and not return for several seconds, this is due to the delamination of the fascia plate, theres an air bubble around the select button,
Sometimes it takes a little white to get used to the speed of the double press, and the facial doesn't de laminate (well I have never seen one do so) as we need the flexibility to activate the switch below. The switch is actually below the facia mounted on the PCB, as we found facia based switched didn't have the longevity that we needed. If you press the switch down to hard it may be possible to jam in down, but I have only see that a couple of times, and the design has been tested 10 of 1000s of times.
in a reconstructed cardboard box, the kind of which you would expect from a second hand ebay seller. Are you just going to deny this by blocking me or you going to solve this ?
We only block messages that are considered to be abusive or threatening. Again I have suggested you contact the support team who have all your details. As to the box and packing, the box we use for a single unit we use is lightweight slightly weirdly shaped as well, but designed specifically for shipping items around the world, and protects the product, and we ship 100s of these around the world with no issue. We could offer you an old fashioned tripple walled cardboard box filled with packing peanuts, but that is just a waste of materials, expensive to ship and just contributes to landfill.

My first solution as has been mentioned several times in these posts and in several replies to you is to contact the support team with your order details and they can help you from there. I'll ping them with this post when everyone is back in the office on Monday as a heads up, but in the first instance please drop them an email.

I hope that helps

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

MrBlueSky75 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:37 am You don‘t allow any critisism, even when you have sold a poorly finished product to me, you silenced me in stating my dissapointment with a £500+ purchase. Are you going too disallow this message aswell, if you do it speaks volumes about what you think of your customers. You have not tried to contact me about the very poor quality 2b you sent me. You know who I am, why have you not asked me to return it at your cost for a replacement or refund?
Actually we clearly do otherwise you would not be seeing these posts. The Forum is operated separately to the day to day running of the E-Stim Systems Stores - It allows us to be a little more helpful and less selly, and it also allows us to help others who don't own our products.

The forum mods don't have access to order or customer details. We have suggested several times for you to contact the support team with your order details as they will know who you are and they can help. On the forum you are an email address, and many people use different addresses across different platforms, and we don't know who you are apart from that, or what you ordered, or when you placed your order. The Support team can help, the forum mods cannot.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
MrBlueSky75
Active

Post by MrBlueSky75 »

Si, thankyou for your replies. It is too my shame that I have only read them in a constructive way of recent days. I wholeheartedly apologise for being an obtrusive, obnoxious asshole. There was a few issues I could have easily sorted out with you if I had not gone ballistic. I am sorry, I was in an angry place and what you sell is intimate gear, I bought it for my wife. I fixed most of the issues and it is being enjoyed. Have a Happy Christmas.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

Firstly let me thank you for your reply, and thank you for your understanding. I can understand your frustrations we all have our moments and it takes a lot to stand and say I got it wrong- we all do we are only human.

I’m glad you/we have managed to sort out the issues and are now enjoying it - life is a learning experience and we always try to learn from any interaction no matter how frustrated conversations get - after all we can always try to improve no matter where we are.

Anyway, again many thanks for your post and of course Happy Christmas!!

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrBlueSky75
Active

Post by MrBlueSky75 »

Thankyou very much for your understanding, although I didnt make it obvious that my apology also extended too the Admin team and Forum moderators and E-Stim systems in general. I would like to tell you more about why I got so uneccesarily angry as I am usually a very reasonable and amiable person, but I wont do that now as its early Christmas eve and you are all most likely looking forward to turning off for a while, however I will do soon and you will be relieved to hear that its a happy ending. In the meantime my E-Stim basket is loaded with goodies and ready to punch. On that I hope you all have a lovely Christmas.
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

From an outside perspective, I could see the help you were being offered