write own sequence

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Riddle
Active

Re: write own sequence

Post by Riddle »

With Commander 3 and the production firmware, the knobs changes will only be in effect until the next command change occurs. With Commander 4 and the latest beta firmware, relative changes are possible but not mandatory; so, A+ will increase from the current settings but A50 will always change it to 50.

I believe that improved control with the computer software would be nice and would like to see your suggestions implemented.

SBzhongly
Active

Re: write own sequence

Post by SBzhongly »

@Admin. "The knobs will override any settings, and be reflected if you are using relative commands. We have looked at blocking the knobs but we know some people want to use them as well so at the moment it is a case of don't touch them."
Thought of that dilema. On one hand I want them to be safe, doing nothing when accidently touched, on the other hand I want to have the possibility for fine tuning without going back to change the sequence file.
Which brought me to the idea why not to implement a slide switch (like on/off) as a safety switch?
Switch "On" blocks any knob switches, "Off"not. Sounds like a good idea for the future (implementation sure is another thing).

@Riddle: " A+ will increase from the current settings but A50 will always change it to 50."
That is a significant difference. Good to know to avoid some surprises :D

Thank you all for your info and feedback.