Need help with BDSM / play suggestions.

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
majoroh

Need help with BDSM / play suggestions.

Post by majoroh »

Hello! I play the role of a female dominant and, in two weeks, I am having a play session with a male submissive.

The submissive I'm playing with enjoys sensual play. Though he's into BDSM, he's not really into being abused - verbally or physically - and he does not have high pain tolerance. He likes estim, bondage, mummification (sensory deprivation).

I don't have a real estim device (although, I can borrow an ErosTek 312 if I need to), however, I do have a TENS unit with 6 modes and 2 channels. I've been researching this forum, Reddit, and Joanne's website and got some great tips on where to place electrodes. I will only be using pads and loops on him. I don't want to start out using the 312 because I have to borrow the device anytime I need it and I prefer to maintain consistency with the quality of my play.

I don't have any specific questions but would just love some general suggestions on how to blow his mind with electrical play: how to increase his arousal or fun/sexy activities using the electro stimulation. I'm open to all suggestions.

Thank you guys in advance and for this wonderful, informative discussion board!

beem2713
Active

Re: Need help with BDSM / play suggestions.

Post by beem2713 »

Hi Majoroh,

I would suggest you stim yourself with the equipment first to get an idea of what the various waveforms and intensities feel like.

Pads and loops are good basic electrodes, use conductive gel on the loops for sure.

As a submissive it can be a very interesting situation with a dominatrix subjecting you to immense pleasure or incredible pain and yet leave no marks. My Dom had be securely tied, I literally could not move a muscle and then started playing games, if I answered any of her questions incorrectly or inappropriately I knew about it. If she was pleased with my answer it was ecstasy. I found as a sub if I could get into the mindset that the electric shocks were simply another sensation, no harm was being done and it wasn't really pain (maybe a weird viewpoint) she could and did crank up the voltage and whilst it tensed my muscles I was able to try and relax them during the peak pulses. The worst part mentally was in-between shocks when I had no idea when the next one was coming especially if I was blindfolded and had earphones on (sensory deprivation).
I'm not sure how easy it would be with a tens machine to get rapid responses at the push of a button, maybe your sub should buy a 2B from these guys, its a great machine in most respects.

J
majoroh

Post by majoroh »

Thanks so much for your response!

Yes. Earlier tonight, I tried out both devices (TENS and 312) on my thighs using pads. Some modes hurt quite a bit and I took notes of which not to try on him!

Thank you for the suggestions!
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

There are other possibilities too, whilst inflicting strong stimulation (the effect decreases over time so keep increasing slowly), other things can be done that normally would not be tolerated. My dom did needle play in some very sensitive areas and I felt very little by way of pain due to the very strong stimulation going on, I suppose it's the same as a TENS machine in operation.
ensnared
Active

Post by ensnared »

I use remote 2B with the Domme I am in service to and our two most frequent uses of estim and play are anal (bi-polar) and across the balls.

Anal requires a bi-polar estim plug (+/-) on the plug. What this does is when you use the estim and pulse the plug (on/off/on/off/etc) it causes the anus to contract. At low levels it's like probing with your finger. At higher levels the anus will contract enough that it will push/pull the plug in, causing your submissive to literally fuck themselves! :D It's awesome! You can increase the pulse rate to fuck them faster, lower to fuck them slower, up the intensity to fuck them harder/deeper. By the end of the session my hips are flying in the air and I'm begging to be fucked deeper/harder!!!

The second that we use is across the balls. Put one pad on each testicle. On a Pulse mode this is like light tapping with your fingernails on their balls. As you turn up the intensity it's more like pinching...then slapping....then crushing in between your fingers, the higher you up the intensity. This definitely flirts with the pain/pleasure threshold and turns me into a moaning whore. There's a bit of fun in trying to take "just 1% more for Mistress." :)

Anyway, these are just 2 really simple examples of what you can do with estim and D/s play.