New 2B and not able to link to E Connect

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
QdC3

New 2B and not able to link to E Connect

Post by QdC3 »

Hey all – totally new to estim and to the 2B, which arrived today.

I'm having no luck getting my laptop to recognise the 2B using the link cable. I've downloaded E Stim Connect, Commander and the driver for the cable from the USB drive sent in my package, but still my laptop won't find or connect to the 2B via the cable. I'm using a Macbook running OS 11.6.4.

I went to 'About this Mac' to see if the cable was registering as USB device and it shows there: 'TTL-232R-AJ'. But it still won't connect. No idea what I'm doing wrong (if anything), but very grateful for any advice to help me get going with this. Thanks very much in advance!

HardHand

Re: New 2B and not able to link to E Connect

Post by HardHand »

I have exactly the same problem, except that I am using a PC. My 2B arrived this morning and like you, my PC recognises the device and reports that it is working correctly but neither Commander 3 nor E-Stim Connect can connect with my device.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Have you tried speaking to support. And can I ask why have you installed the drivers when the instructions state they are not needed unless you are running a really old version of Windows.

Instructions for install and using Commander can be found on https://e-stim.info/commander

Also make sure the digital link cable is pushed in fully.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
tamachan
Active

Post by tamachan »

@HardHand,

can you check the version your 2B was shipped with ?
Depending of it you need commander/connect V3 or V4 that is perhaps why you can use them yet