estim in a vacuum cylinder

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
eck
Active

Re: estim in a vacuum cylinder

Post by eck »

VFRman wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:40 amRegarding Stimming in a vacuum cylinder, as far as I am concerned, you only have one choice. Serious kit.
Regarding estim combined with pulsating suction, you may be right, however I saw an electrified vacuum cylinder in the shop of VAST at https://www.vast.de/elektrosex/evac-ser ... rode?c=484 They have different models, however all out of stock at this time.
Also, I do not find it too difficult to electrify a normal vacuum cylinder:
OutlawStimmer wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:57 pmSeems like that might solve a problem but I haven't tried yet or figured out how to deal with getting the wiring inside the cylinder.
Drill one or two holes into the cylinder, preferably near the air port and close them with crews which serve as electrical port(s) where to connect internal and external electrical wire(s), depending on monopolar or bipolar connection.

OutlawStimmer
Active

Post by OutlawStimmer »

VFRman,

A couple of posts back you said you asked Joanne about hers. Did you hear back from her.

A while back I had found where she had made one & had info on making one. Now I can't seem to find that link.

But, I don't have one of those 3d printers so I couldn't make one myself.

Serious Kit seems to have changed theirs to more improved models. I would like something simpler which they don't seem to show now.

Thanks
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Thanks for your question. No I heard nothing from Joanne re a stimming vacuum cylinder. Not a criticism of her gear. I have some & pleased with it. However, I previously mentioned that I am the proud owner of a Serious Kit Polished cylinder. I had a hand pump, so that helped a little, price wise. Their gear has no equal as far as I can tell & as I am in the UK, easy shipping. I have a delicate skin & sticky pads can irritate where placed, combine that with pumping & I have damaged the skin just under the Frenulum! It is taking forever to heal.
This cylinder stripes down into two halves and when put together the lower stainless ring seals against the base & has a larger opening to the upper ring. This means once pumped the smaller opening above fits snuggly around your cock. Lovely.

Using my 2-B on mains power, set high, mode, A-Split (my favourite) i can start with a pad on the perineum (mono cable) Channel A with second lead to base of cylinder, wind the power up & play with adjust, 50/50 then 72/58, final 91/58. Or many variations. After a while, move connection to second upper ring. Oh my goodness, we are talking pumping, cock now like when I was 20 (a very long time ago) & stimming both Frenulum & Perineum under balls. Then step up a gear. Insert my Large Deviant, change to Tri-Phase cable, place another sticky pad on top of stretched balls. Now I have 5 available points to connect to. Can connect, common (black) to plug & red & yellow to upper & lower on cylinder. At this stage I have completely lost the plot, too much pleasure for one person. May combine my little Helix with the 2-B to fire all 5 points. May end up on the celling!!

https://www.seriouskit.com/collections/ ... true#popup
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I must have missed that message. The Seriouskit range of electro pumps are fantastic quality and a good investment.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?