Seriouskit, Daft Punk harness kit

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
pet14
Active

Seriouskit, Daft Punk harness kit

Post by pet14 »

Hello, I am interested in the Seriouskit, Daft Punk harness kit. Does anyone have experience with this and can tell me whether it feels different under a vacuum?
I'm currently only using the loops with the Estim system 2b 2.126 Beta

VFRman
Active Developer

Re: Seriouskit, Daft Punk harness kit

Post by VFRman »

Hello & welcome.
I can only answer in part. I recently bought the Serious Kit (SK) Polished ring vacuum cylinder and enjoy hand pumping with E-Stim. Yesterday the "T" leather harness & Perineal Electrode arrived. I have only had a short test run & all seems good. The "Daft Punk" pump & stim kit may be next on my list. I am hoping to use my SK vacuum cylinder with my T harness & Perineal electrode plus the E-Stim Large Deviant insertable. Watch this space for further developments.
pet14
Active

Post by pet14 »

thanks for the reply. then I'm looking forward to further developments. :D
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Update on the use of the Serious Kit "T" Leather harness & Perineal Electrode. As you would expect from this company, the harness is quality stretchy leather with sturdy buckles. The hole at the front is for your cock, but I can get my balls through as well. The electrode is polished aluminium and can be positioned in three positions. I found just strapping the harness on was a thrill! My next concern was would the electrode need any lube to prevent hot spots. So far I think it is okay with or without lube. As my skin sometimes reacts badly to sticky pads, it is nice to use this perineum metal electrode.
I started with my 2-B on mains power & A-Split, the other pad on my cock. Very nice at many different settings. Later, I managed to insert the Large Deviant which the harness will hold in place. Note, I used a small cable adaptor with right angle connections out the side of the harness. Then with my E-Stim Tri-phase cable all three electrodes could be connected. The 2-B is set on High Power & lots of fun can be had with both A&B channels in use. My next trial will be to try & use the vacuum pump cylinder.
pet14
Active

Post by pet14 »

Thanks for the exciting feedback. Now I'm excited about the vacuum cylinder
skysearcher
Active

Post by skysearcher »

VFRman wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:58 am Update on the use of the Serious Kit "T" Leather harness & Perineal Electrode. As you would expect from this company, the harness is quality stretchy leather with sturdy buckles. The hole at the front is for your cock, but I can get my balls through as well. The electrode is polished aluminium and can be positioned in three positions. I found just strapping the harness on was a thrill! My next concern was would the electrode need any lube to prevent hot spots. So far I think it is okay with or without lube. As my skin sometimes reacts badly to sticky pads, it is nice to use this perineum metal electrode.
I started with my 2-B on mains power & A-Split, the other pad on my cock. Very nice at many different settings. Later, I managed to insert the Large Deviant which the harness will hold in place. Note, I used a small cable adaptor with right angle connections out the side of the harness. Then with my E-Stim Tri-phase cable all three electrodes could be connected. The 2-B is set on High Power & lots of fun can be had with both A&B channels in use. My next trial will be to try & use the vacuum pump cylinder.
Keep us posted !!
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Good day to my Dutch & German stimming friends. A few days ago I got all ready for a nice session with my Serious Kit (SK) T leather harness, with the Aluminium perineum electrode. So far so good. The difficulty is trying to use the SK Polished cylinder. I do not think this is designed for that, but I managed to push it through (very tight) the centre hole. The next problem is trying to pump with a good seal. My balls get squashed by the strap so I pulled them out the side! Not perfect but I managed to make a seal so my cock could get a pump to the second ring allowing me to stim. Then trying to insert my Large Torpedo, which would give me a total of 4 points to connect using the Tri-Phase cable. All this fitting & adjustment was too much to do and spoilt the session. Had a standard cum with pads & my wand (Doxy)
This is going to be work in progress. I may try with a standard vacuum cylinder. If you check the SK web you will see alternative kits for the T harness.