Prototypes/development

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Barcoded
Active

Re: Prototypes/development

Post by Barcoded »

And I knew you two were the same person. Some of your comments were interconnected and you forgot which account you were talking from. Made your replies fun.

piercecbt
Active

Post by piercecbt »

Hi Wayne, I enjoyed the pod cast. Will these be posted to the forum each time or will we need to go else where? It would be great to have a dedicated spot here on the forum where they are all posted. Thanks.
Also do you have a time frame for 2,128 to be released? I know you had thought it might be before Christmas but haven't seen it yet. I have found a work around to the issues I was having that is working great but still looking forward to 2,128. Thanks
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

What a great story, well done team E-Stim.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I thoroughly enjoyed watching that; thank you for taking the time to let everyone know your back story. I hope that you continue to go from strength to strength.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

That was 22 minutes of excellent history of your company, Wayne. Gave me a nice warm feeling that I am dealing with an honest, approachable, superb manufacturer of high quality sex toys.
Also, so nice to hear of a British company, Made in the UK and not just designed in the UK. That is worth its weight in Gold. Please do not alter your company ethos.
Now here is an idea for the future. Not sure the capability of your CNC machines, but might you consider making Vacuum Stimming units. Like a well know UK manufacturer? If you did & your pricing was correct, I think you would be run off your feet with orders.