Possible side-effects need advice / help

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Sparky43uk
Active

Possible side-effects need advice / help

Post by Sparky43uk »

Hi i have been using the 2b unit with external sound input to my phone just before I get to sleep at night, the problem I am having is after a section of about 1.5 hours i go to sleep and suddenly wake back up rapidly almost like I’ve been startled, possibly shortness of breath is quite hard to explain a weird feeling, the shortness of breath lasts about 20 sec then I tried to go back to sleep and the same thing happens about three times then eventually I have a normal night sleep

Is this because I am using the unit so close to going to sleep? Is it because I am pushing the unit and myself to hard? Should I use this only during the day to give myself time to recover ?

I feel absolutely fine today

Can anyone advise me what I’m doing wrong?
Thanks

If you need any more information, just ask

Just a bit more information I have modified my leads so I can take a photo if you like
And my unit is on an older version of software, but wouldn’t thought this would make any difference

samcdestim
Active

Re: Possible side-effects need advice / help

Post by samcdestim »

Hi,

It's not something I have ever experienced from using my 2B for over 10 years, most of my sessions usually last between 1.5 to 2 hours, always immediately before settling down to go to sleep.

I assume you are not doing anything risky, i.e. stimming across your chest for example, just using electrodes below your waist.

Cannot really see it being anything to do with the 2B.

If it is something that has occurred on more than one occasion after using e-stim perhaps you need to talk to your GP. Perhaps to do with the stress you are putting your body under during the session. Does anything similar happen after normal sex or masturbating?

Take care,

Sam
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

That sounds very much like sleep apnoea, not connected with stimming or the 2B.
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Thanks to you all for getting back to me

I have decided to get checked out at the GP to make sure there’s no underlying conditions, i have in the past due to stress, jumped out the bed, gasping for breath similar things happened the other night when after e stim i but will get my self checked out

Sam i use my e stim only below my waist. Definitely nothing above the waist at all.

I use my external audio source on the (higher power) mode on the stim and I adjust the volume until it’s comfortable and not making the screen flicker on the unit

I have modified my leads I chopped the ends off and sold on two other additional ends to use with pads I take it it doesn’t matter what way I use them live at the top or neutral at the top of my penis ? On channel A

There is a site that someone posted on here that gives you all the different positions of the pads you can have them in in graphic detail. Can anyone give me the site address I forgotten what it is ?
samcdestim
Active

Post by samcdestim »

Good idea to get checked out for any underlying problems.

Nothing worse than trying to enjoy an e-stim session if you are anxious about something making it more difficult to achieve a satisfying HFO

Suspect Joanne's site is where the pad placement information is, search for something like sexmachinereviews or might be a link from her e-stim emporium

The outputs from the 2B are AC signals so no polarity as such. The two channels are isolated so no harm in connecting either lead from each together. Only thing not to do is short out both leads from same channel. Sorry if that is teaching you to suck eggs.

Hope you get the issue resolved and get back to enjoying your sessions

Sam
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Thanks Sam
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I think the sleep apnoea is something you should consider, it's something I have suffered with in the past. Also very simple things like lack of sleep and general stress can contribute to issues you describe. After 20 years running E-Stim Systems, do I think your stimming habits had anything to do with it, not in the slightest, and we speak to 1000s of people about their stimming experiences. We all live eventful and stressful lives and there are so many contributing factors for what could be just a glitch in the matrix so to speak, but a chat with your GP would be a good idea.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd