2B thrust vs throb

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
oldguy
Active

2B thrust vs throb

Post by oldguy »

I am an old noob learning the ropes for my new 2B, which I love. Can anyone tell me what the differences are between thrust and throb especially related to the adjustment knob? I am running V 2.106. In addition, there appears to be two different descriptions between the digital manual on line and the paper one enclosed with the box (both say they are for 2.106). My box only has one adjustment number and corresponds to the paper manual. The digital manual indicates there are two adjustment numbers.

pet14
Active

Re: 2B thrust vs throb

Post by pet14 »

It's best to just try it out, both are good modes
Horny

Post by Horny »

I am trying to figure out which is the best unit to buy(box) as well as what other accessories are needed. Does this electro stimulation lead to orgasm?
melicor
Active

Post by melicor »

Simple answer: yes.
Placing the basic pads at certain points is key. Just test what works best for you.
I guess with both modes, thrust and throb, you can achieve your orgasm.
No accessoires needed.
Personally i like those sleeves you can wrap around the penis, which can be adjusted and have electrodes on the inside. It gives some form of tightness und also messes with the blood flow. Also works great with programs like thrust or throb.
ElderBuzz
Active

Post by ElderBuzz »

I have the exact same issue which is only one number-not two (#/#) on my adjust read out. Bought the unit new in May 2023. What gives between the two manuals???
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ElderBuzz wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:41 pm I have the exact same issue which is only one number-not two (#/#) on my adjust read out. Bought the unit new in May 2023. What gives between the two manuals???
The online electronic manual was converted from a later manual from the upcoming Beta, and a mistake was made in the online manual graphic display for those modes. It has now been corrected. The later Beta firmware supports more adjustments in Throb and Thrust which is where the extra digits came from.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
oldguy
Active

Post by oldguy »

Thanks Si,
As 2B designer, can you elaborate on the differences between thrust and throb in v2.106, especially in relation to the "feel" adjustment?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Off the top of my head, and its a while since I have checked the code, Throb the feel will cycle from low to the screen value then straight back to low, where Thrust will cycle up then back down then back up. So thing sawtooth v pyramid. The beta version it cycles between the two values

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
stim22
Active

Post by stim22 »

I'm glad I stumbled accross this post.
I was also confussed between the screen options, and the manual. I like the idea of the extra adjustment, so I may just have to give the beta Firmware a spin!