Re: Is there a motion sensor for the 2B?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

[Moved from the Series 2 Forum]

There is one planned, but at the moment it will use the digital link socket, which is shared with the audio input, so the motion sensor will not work with the audio system.

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There is one planned, but it will share the socket with the digital link, so wont work with the audio system on the 2B

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
darkone
Active

Post by darkone »

Any news? I love my remote, but I'd love the 2B with remote as well

D
Pain is only the start
ducttape101
Active

Post by ducttape101 »

This is an old thread, but motion-controlled stimming sounds interesting. I think this still does not exist for the 2B, right?

Motion control could be easily done with the 2B if you attach the digital link to an Android phone. The accelerometer in the phone can be used to create motion-based intensity. This is something I want to develop in the near future. Now, where do I have that usb-to-usbhost cable...?
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

My Android app for the 2B does have basic motion detection; once you have created a list of favourites, you can then pick one of them and select either 2 or 5 second zap when motion is detected.
mann7

Post by mann7 »

Any news about an integrated motion sensor inside the 2B or also an official remote Support or bluetooth-App Support or something similar?

Would be a realy greate enhancement of the 2B or a B3 - if a new product is planned...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Strangely enough we were discussing the motion sensor at a recent meeting. It might appear with the text team soon, but its not going to be until after the summer

We have plans for a remote plugin, but haven't had too much time to develop it.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd