E-Stim Producs In General

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Steamerpoint

E-Stim Producs In General

Post by Steamerpoint »

Hi guys,
Just registered here and thought I would say hi.

I am aware that E-Stim Systems Ltd produce their own E-Stim products and would imagine that they have setup this forum to help customers discuss their products, but I notice that there is no mention of any of the other major brands like Erostek, Rimba etc. Are threads/ posts about other brands deleted by the moderators are is it just that these subjects just haven't come up in conversation yet.

I own a Erostek ET-312 unit and am very pleased with it, though I have had no experience with any other power boxes so can't really compare them.

The reason I registered was to discuss ideas and to establish what the best setup is in terms of rings, electrodes etc.
Incidently, where do most people shop for these items? I have had a quick look at the online shop on E-Stim Systems, but they don't have much in the way of conductive cock rings other than conductive straps or bands.

As a straight guy, I have never tried anal sex and can't imagine to to be much fun from the receivers point of view, yet I notice loads of electrode butt plugs! Why, unless I am missing something here. Can these butt electrodes give pleasure? Well I guess they must because they seem expensive and I can't imagine people parting with that kind of money if they don't! Next question is do they work with straight guys too? Is there such a thing as an anal orgasm in guys? God this must sound really dumb, but hey someone needs to ask the question!

Also, why are electrodes so expensive? In fact the whole subject tends to be quite expensive.
Yesterday I popped into our local adult shop to ask what electrodes they had and was told that they didn't have any and I should try looking online. Maybe it's the price again that makes this hobby less than mainstream?

Anyway, having fun experimenting so far. :)

Cheers Chris.

admin
Site Admin

Re: E-Stim Producs In General

Post by admin »

Steamerpoint wrote:Hi guys,
Just registered here and thought I would say hi.

I am aware that E-Stim Systems Ltd produce their own E-Stim products and would imagine that they have setup this forum to help customers discuss their products, but I notice that there is no mention of any of the other major brands like Erostek, Rimba etc. Are threads/ posts about other brands deleted by the moderators are is it just that these subjects just haven't come up in conversation yet.
We don't delete posts unless they have nothing to do with electrostimulation. Admittedly the forum have been a bit flat as we have had problems with access and spamming.
I own a Erostek ET-312 unit and am very pleased with it, though I have had no experience with any other power boxes so can't really compare them.

The reason I registered was to discuss ideas and to establish what the best setup is in terms of rings, electrodes etc.
Incidently, where do most people shop for these items? I have had a quick look at the online shop on E-Stim Systems, but they don't have much in the way of conductive cock rings other than conductive straps or bands.
We don't do rings as from experience there is always a sizing issue. what fits when you first put it is going to be too tight when things get more aroused.
As a straight guy, I have never tried anal sex and can't imagine to to be much fun from the receivers point of view, yet I notice loads of electrode butt plugs! Why, unless I am missing something here.
Yes you are :D I'm strictly hetro, but I find anal toys much more fun than cock play. As I tend to be a little sensitive around the front.
Can these butt electrodes give pleasure? Well I guess they must because they seem expensive and I can't imagine people parting with that kind of money if they don't! Next question is do they work with straight guys too? Is there such a thing as an anal orgasm in guys? God this must sound really dumb, but hey someone needs to ask the question!
The only dumb question is one that you don't ask. Yes they can give pleasure, yes they work with straight guys, (and women!) and yes there is such a thing as an anal orgasm...although for men its more attempting to stimulate the prostrate.
Also, why are electrodes so expensive? In fact the whole subject tends to be quite expensive.
It depends on what you call expensive. You own a ET312, which costs here in the UK around £450. For a lot of people that's expensive. Electrodes and accessories have to be designed and manufactured and tested we dont' have massive economy of scale.. we don't product 1000 units at a time. We also have to pay the staff who make them, and then rent of the building they are made in, and if you are purchasing in a shop then the shop owner need to make a small profit as well. This all adds up. We manufacture some of the best electrodes in the world (Well I would say that!), and we still manade to produce at a price substantially lower than many other manufacturers.
Yesterday I popped into our local adult shop to ask what electrodes they had and was told that they didn't have any and I should try looking online. Maybe it's the price again that makes this hobby less than mainstream?
Get them to contact us!!. E-Stim will probably never be 'mainstream' for the majority of our users. Dildo's are mainstream thats why every man and his dog is making them. But when you get into a more specilised area like E-Stim, the investment in getting it right turns many companies looking for a fast buck away..

Hope this helps

Wayne
E-Stim Systems Ltd
warming

Re: E-Stim Producs In General

Post by warming »

Well, I thought I have to say something here too..
I'm straight, I tried strapon dildo with a girl once, and it was definitely not nice...
I tried prostate massagers, they kind of work if you have a lot of patience... (like 1 or 2 hours to play)... and the learning curves is long...

I tried only once estim (with a bi polar anal plug) with a girl, and that was just incredible... it goes straight to the point... and it gives a lot of pleasure...

I'm currently trying to compare the brand but it's rather difficult...