Sticky Pads

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
VFRman

Sticky Pads

Post by VFRman » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:44 pm

Hi everyone, introduction & my first posting. Old boy recently widowed, but interested in keeping things in good working order.
I have been using e-stim products since about April this year. Started with the Electrastim Flick EM60 & supplied pads. Added loops & in general enjoyed this new toy. No HFO unless combined with Doxy vib & anal plug.
Next control box was from e-stim, the little Helix. Great unit, I like the degree of control & especially setting "Tease".
With the addition of their MJ insertable managed HFO's
I have made up my own loops, buying a length of conductive rubber in 4.0mm & then cut to size. More recently bought my first dual channel controller, The Sensa Vox EM140. Running that on batteries is hopeless, so use mains. I need more time to get to know the many variables. Shows much promise.

Now to the subject. I now have a great selection of loops, straps & pads but have found that the pads on my cock give me a sort of reaction. Swelling (not that kind!) under the head, red & in general not nice. I had forgotten that this had happened a few months ago. Has anyone experienced such a reaction to sticky pads?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Sticky Pads

Post by Stimaddict » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:55 pm

It's possible you are having an allergic reaction to the TENS pads you are using so throw them out and buy some new ones. Get the 4cm x 4cm Chinese cheapies sold in packs of 20. I use these all the time and they are great for the money. They work out at around 20p each so can be considered single use.

The other consideration is conductivity. Pads should be applied to clean, dry skin with no lubes or lotions. Use tape or straps to hold them firmly in place on the penis. I use a women's 'crocodile' hair clamp: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172785208993

IMHO you have the wrong box. Sell your Sensavox on eBay and treat yourself to a 2B. Trust me, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it :)

VFRman

Post by VFRman » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Thanks, stimaddict for your comments. Once the old chap has fully recovered, will try some alternative pads.
Interested in your recommendation for the 2B. As the Helix is from the same company, I had considered the 2B but funds did not allow purchase. The EM140 I found, new, for £197.00, so could manage that as my first dual controller.

Regarding eBay, to which I am well established, have you or anyone sold on your controllers? I have the Electrastim Flick to offload.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Hi VFRman - Regretfully I should have started with some empathy for your recent bereavement. My apologies for that because you do have my earnest sympathies.

Yes, you can dispose of most of your unwanted estim shit on eBay. As I remember I got £60 for my Electrastim Flick, for example, because it did nothing for me. Like many of us I learned the hard way there is no cheap route to really good stimming. In total I wasted far more on unsatisfactory equipment than I eventually splashed out on the 2B.

BTW I have no connection with E-Stim Systems. I only recommend the 2B because I know it's the best, most powerful and flexible box on the market. It gets you there every time and keeps you cummin' back for more. I own other, more expensive stimboxes but still nothing compares.

VFRman

Post by VFRman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:22 pm

Well 2020 has started with a bang! Found a few spare coins under the bed & recently bought a 2B.
Early days, so much choice & settings. Glad I took the time to run through the manual, would have missed all the adjustments.
That is one hell of a smooth controller. So far I favour, Wave, Waterfall & Throb, with cock & ball work. Looking forward to using the MJ insertable.
As to Audio, I have no idea how that works, but will find out in good time.
One observation is that battery use, settings on High, works fine on one channel. However, when using both channels juice drops off quickly. Have now got the mains adaptor which restores more power than I will ever need.

MickEstim
Staff

Post by MickEstim » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:18 pm

That is not surprising as there is only so much you can draw from a battery and so if you are running both channels in High mode with reasonable settings then you are expecting quite a lot from a PP3 battery, hence why we have the mains option.
Mick
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 pm

VFRman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:22 pm
So far I favour, Wave, Waterfall & Throb, with cock & ball work.
Yep, my favourites too.

VFRman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:22 pm
As to Audio, I have no idea how that works, but will find out in good time.
Ah, so you are an estim virgin :lol:
See this post for tips on using the 2B in Stereo mode: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169

IMHO the best thing about this box is the way it opens up a whole new world of sexual ecstasy in the form of Stereo audio mp3 stimfiles. If you PM me I will send you a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles - some up to 4 hours long! Same goes for anyone else, just PM me for the link. I cannot post it here out of respect for the Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.