Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
mike60

Re: Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

Post by mike60 »

Thanks a lot for this information.
It helped a lot understanding the how and why experimenting with different setups.

gratakate
Active

Post by gratakate »

This is looking so cool
latoya51

Post by latoya51 »

This thread contains a lot of useful information!
VeryNiceKojak
Active

Post by VeryNiceKojak »

Interesting. Do you know if devices with two separate channels could also interfere with each other.
I can imagine that the current will go through path with lowest resistance. What if electrode of another channel is closer?
Or maybe the are smart enough that they don't send pulses at the same time.
Bearstim
Active

Post by Bearstim »

I’ve been stimming for a while now and I have never tried isolating the nerves as depicted in earlier posts. I only have a basic TENS unit but, WOW! Isolating the cross talk chatter on the dorsal nerve feels amazing. I have been contemplating buying a 2B but I’m on the fence with the cost. How much better is it?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Bearstim wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:07 am I have been contemplating buying a 2B but I’m on the fence with the cost. How much better is it?
Personally I would beg, borrow or steal the $$$ to get the 2B. Maybe remortgage my house, or sell a kidney. Perhaps sell my entire family into slavery?

It's that good. It will blow your socks off and turn you into a hopeless addict like me :)
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I completely agree with @Stimaddict; the 2B is light years ahead in terms of capabilities and functionality compared to a TENS unit. It is my go-to control box, and I can't see that changing. The lifetime guarantee alone is a fantastic thing to have in your back pocket too.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Bearstim
Active

Post by Bearstim »

I was looking to purchase the box from HappyStim. I bought my conductive rubber loops from that site. Would you recommend buying the bundle with the cable/link software? I’m assuming that would be how you install the custom audio files, right? I apologize for so many questions, I’m just not sure about the difference in the two options.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Bearstim
You don't install the audio files, you just play them from your 'puter, phone or mp3 player using the supplied stereo cable. If money is tight you only need the basic 2B package *PLUS* the all-important mains adapter.

I have PM'd you some links containing loads more info.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
Bearstim
Active

Post by Bearstim »

Thank you so much for the reply and the PM! Tons of good info there! I cannot wait to get started. I ordered my 2B today and should be here next week. I went ahead and bought the full package with cable link and mains adapter. I bought some more CR loops with a larger diameter so that it will be smoother starting out. Thanks again for being a great resource! :D