Estim Bondage

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.

Re: Estim Bondage

Post by 9397 »

carspring wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:31 pm When I initially ran it, the painful sections were quite anemic.
After I disabled Dolby Audio and SoundEffects on my laptop,
the painful sections made me jump out of my socks!
I am on fw 1.06 and I also thought the pain sections were less intense than the pleasure sections. I also have a Lenovo and will have to try disabling these features and seeing how it is. Thanks for the info!

Rubik
Active

Post by Rubik »

Hi, Personally I found estim bondage to be the most successful in pain files using the 2B, agree that most of the others on Milovana site have stronger signals from the pleasure part. The range of settings and frequencies provided by the creator seem to have worked very well for the 2B.
Look forward to running it again very soon.
Is there a worry that the Beta firmware doesn't work so well with it?
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

Rubik wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:53 pm Hi, Personally I found estim bondage to be the most successful in pain files using the 2B, agree that most of the others on Milovana site have stronger signals from the pleasure part. The range of settings and frequencies provided by the creator seem to have worked very well for the 2B.
Look forward to running it again very soon.
Is there a worry that the Beta firmware doesn't work so well with it?
The reason it works well with the 2B is that the creator specifically created the tease with the 2B in mind, taking into account the 2B's processing, by creating the pain files in a way that 'tricks' the 2B so it doesn't filter them out. The pain files in the other teases get 'processed' by the 2B to a point where they can barely be felt. I don't understand all the technical stuff that goes along with it, this is just my understanding after trawling through the forums on Milovana.

With the latest beta firmware the tease works fine, however you will probably need to turn up the power compared to 2.106 as stereo mode seems to output less power in the latest beta firmware. Another user suggested switching the output map to 'C", which I have tried and this seems to require a lower power level than using output map 'A'.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

submalewillbow wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 pm The reason it works well with the 2B is that the creator specifically created the tease with the 2B in mind, taking into account the 2B's processing, by creating the pain files in a way that 'tricks' the 2B so it doesn't filter them out. The pain files in the other teases get 'processed' by the 2B to a point where they can barely be felt. I don't understand all the technical stuff that goes along with it, this is just my understanding after trawling through the forums on Milovana.
The 2B is designed to digitally process audio input to produce an intelligently interpreted output generated as a Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) in order to give a smoother ride. The 'trick' is to use higher frequency 'spiked' waveforms with increased amplitude (i.e. 'louder') that lie at the upper end of the 2B's limitations. Most ppl find these uncomfortable and painful.

submalewillbow wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 pm With the latest beta firmware the tease works fine, however you will probably need to turn up the power compared to 2.106 as stereo mode seems to output less power in the latest beta firmware. Another user suggested switching the output map to 'C", which I have tried and this seems to require a lower power level than using output map 'A'.
Mapping is there to make up the difference between actual power increases and our personal, perceived sensation. Map C seems to mimic v2.106 whereas A takes a lower power curve, and I'm fucked if I know what B does.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:29 pm
Mapping is there to make up the difference between actual power increases and our personal, perceived sensation. Map C seems to mimic v2.106 whereas A takes a lower power curve, and I'm fucked if I know what B does.
Map B!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
E-Stim Systems Ltd

Post by 9397 »

I tried it again with turning off the audio processing on my laptop and it's working great now. I'm actually a little scared now, lol.

Where before the 30% calibration level was still pushing their full length, now they barely show and I have to turn up the power level for them to be felt. Will have to find some time to actually tie myself down and give it a full go.

Thanks for the suggestions - I totally forgot my laptop had audio processing on it!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

admin wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:43 pm Map B!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEHE! As we know linear output says the wrong thing to our genitals. What the Maps say to me, personally, is...
  • Map A - "Welcome. Undress and lie down on that massage couch."
  • Map B - "Nothing much doin' here dude. Move along."
  • Map C - "Hi big boy! You're not leaving this room until I've filled this pint glass with your semen."
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL, that is brillaint.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
2f031bbf4f
Active

Post by 2f031bbf4f »

Hi, I came here looking for a solution for this exact problem!
It's correct, that the MAP feature is only available in the beta versions correct?
Thanks!
Rubik
Active

Post by Rubik »

Looking forward to downloading the new firmware when I can gain access.