buying my first 2B

A Forum for posting of personal adverts only. No commercial advertising. Please do not post urls, email addresses or phone numbers. Reply direct to the poster with a PM. Adverts are automatically pruned after 90 days.
Forum rules
No commercial advertising. No posting of urls, email addresses or phone numbers. Reply direct to the poster with a PM. Adverts are automatically pruned after 90 days.
Mickyblue

buying my first 2B

Post by Mickyblue » Sat May 02, 2020 9:27 pm

Buying my first 2B Where is the best place to buy it I live in the South of France for posting..Amazon....or direct from manufacturers

Currently I use a Tens machine and have done for the past 6 years ....without fail I have a HFO in under 6 minutes...
Will having a 2B be any better ???

I like the idea of MP3 input

admin
Site Admin

Re: buying my first 2B

Post by admin » Mon May 04, 2020 10:45 am

We would always suggest purchasing direct from the manufacturer.... as that who we are :-)

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Tue May 05, 2020 11:56 am

Mickyblue wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:27 pm
Currently I use a Tens machine and have done for the past 6 years ....without fail I have a HFO in under 6 minutes...
Will having a 2B be any better ???
Definitely YES! :D
TENS units are not built to stim your cock, balls and ass. They are designed for pain management and injury recovery using pulses and waveforms intended to disrupt the nerve impulses that signal pain, and temporarily reduce their sensitivity.

OTOH the 2B is a powerful, made-for-play unit specifically designed for erotic stimulation with the flexibility to satisfy a wide range of different users. If a TENS is a bicycle then the 2B is a Ferrari! The inbuilt modes/programs/routines are only the beginning of what the 2B can do for you. The real prize comes in the form of stereo audio stimfiles which open up a whole new world of unlimited sexual pleasure - once you've been down that road there is no turning back. They range from short routines to be played on a loop, a bit like the 2B's "modes", to long 4-hour-plus sexual symphonies - and everything in-between.

To me this is what the very best of stimming is all about. Your cock will love it ;)

cbvs80

Post by cbvs80 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:22 pm

I switched from a tens to a 2b and the difference is amazing! For me the built in programs are ok but using the stereo feature is where it's at, I dump buckets of precum with this thing.