Set up for BJ effect in bounce

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
midlifejoe
Active

Set up for BJ effect in bounce

Post by midlifejoe »

I remember reading in a post about a set up that gives the effect of a BJ. I searched and didn't find it. It was using bounce and I don't remember the electrode placements. Can anyone help me out?
Thank you in advance,
Joe

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Set up for BJ effect in bounce

Post by Stimaddict »

Sorry Joe, don't know which post you mean. The ideal electrode setup for BJ effects are one trode at the cock head and the other on the same channel at the back of the ball sack - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131

There are loads of mp3 stimfiles that provide blowjob effects. One of the most popular is SuperBJ05.mp3 - PM me for a download link.
midlifejoe
Active

Post by midlifejoe »

Thank you stimaddict. I have found that file and I'll give it a try.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

If you already have my download link I'd suggest you also try the Ulla Files. These were created by a German guy for, and inspired by, his girlfriend Ulla who must have been a BJ goddess! Files include such delights as Deepthroat, Knockingsucker, Suckfuck and Vacuum Cleaner ;)
=============================================================================================
Just a reminder that anyone here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
I pay for this out of my own pocket because I just want everyone to enjoy the same fun I'm having :D
midlifejoe
Active

Post by midlifejoe »

Wow!!! All I can say is wow! If you have a 2b or an Abox and you have not sent a PM to Stimaddict asking for access to his mp3 archive, than what are you wanting for? It is massive, it is awsome! Thank you Stimaddict for your time and effort to put this archive together and maintaining it. The best thing about it is it is FREE for the asking. I can't say it enough THANK YOU Stimaddict.

Thank you again,
Joe, one of your biggest fans!
MrSquig
Active

Post by MrSquig »

Those files sound very interesting! :D
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

MrSquig wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:54 pm Those files sound very interesting! :D
So PM me :)
CeledaBcn
Active

Post by CeledaBcn »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:39 am Sorry Joe, don't know which post you mean. The ideal electrode setup for BJ effects are one trode at the cock head and the other on the same channel at the back of the ball sack - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131

There are loads of mp3 stimfiles that provide blowjob effects. One of the most popular is SuperBJ05.mp3 - PM me for a download link.
Hi, i tried today, and was good one, i put on my list of favorites :D :D :D :D
Subbiemel
Active

Post by Subbiemel »

Hmm preatty cool. I didnt expect that this is possible. I see there are many more things to learn about my new device :-)
ontariowanker
Active

Post by ontariowanker »

My 2b arrives this Friday. Wondering if Bounce mode is the best mode to use for a BJ effect or if you guys have found other modes that are also good.