Set up for BJ effect in bounce

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
jjaerob100771
Active

Re: Set up for BJ effect in bounce

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:39 am Sorry Joe, don't know which post you mean. The ideal electrode setup for BJ effects are one trode at the cock head and the other on the same channel at the back of the ball sack - https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131

There are loads of mp3 stimfiles that provide blowjob effects. One of the most popular is SuperBJ05.mp3 - PM me for a download link.
What file is this in? I have all your files and can’t find it? Thanks!!

soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

midlifejoe wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:03 am I remember reading in a post about a set up that gives the effect of a BJ. I searched and didn't find it. It was using bounce and I don't remember the electrode placements. Can anyone help me out?
Thank you in advance,
Joe
I think it was me that wrote the BJ post.
OK first off it was not using bounce it was using waterfall. I will try and explain.

electrode placement was 2 C rings. On mid way up the other on the base of your pecker. and a short URETHRAL. ( you could also just use 3 C rings with one on the glands instead of the urethral) Use the middle ring for both black. Then yellow for the base and the other yellow on the head glands/urethral.

OK now to make the waterfall bounce.

Start of with the Rate speed at about 80/50( set feel however you want ). Then set the intensity to a point where you can feel it but could take a bit more power. Make sure both intensity's are set the same. Your going to increase the intensity of just one channel by about 3% higher and wait for a few seconds once you start to feel the cycles to bounce your going to set the intensity back so they are both the same. This will lock the speed of the cycle. Now you can adjust the cycle speed using the rate. Feel can be what ever you like.

( you can also use this setup with Wave Training Step ) but with Step and training use setting rate setting of 01/50

Note set intesity so that you can increase one channel and both together. If you want to increase the intensity and not lose the sync you will need to adjust both rates at the same time. Also if you set the intensity to 0 You will need to reset the sync of the cycles.
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:39 am Sorry Joe, don't know which post you mean. The ideal electrode setup for BJ effects are one trode at the cock head and the other on the same channel at the back of the ball sack - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131

There are loads of mp3 stimfiles that provide blowjob effects. One of the most popular is SuperBJ05.mp3 - PM me for a download link.
What file is this in?? I have your files and can’t find this one! Thanka
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

midlifejoe wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:41 am Thank you stimaddict. I have found that file and I'll give it a try.
Is it in his bag g file or is a separate file?? Wanna try it.