Prostate plug

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Prostate plug

Post by Stimaddict » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:15 am

joannesReviews wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:42 am
I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing it and my submissive loves it too.
I'm guessing Jo's sub will tell her anything she wants to hear, or else. Know for sure I wouldn't dare disagree. I have recurring nightmares imagining her dungeon! :lol:

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:36 am

Stimaddict wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:15 am
I'm guessing Jo's sub will tell her anything she wants to hear, or else. Know for sure I wouldn't dare disagree. I have recurring nightmares imagining her dungeon! :lol:
LOL quite right, she is a good girl. But you can't fake a thorough ghost fucking and orgasm ;)

"Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here" :lol:
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:21 pm

joannesReviews wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:36 am
"Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here" :lol:
Yeah, one of these days I'm gonna conquer my fears and enter your dungeon. I've got my own collar & lead, and I think there's a gimp mask lying around here somewhere :o

jandfx
Active

Post by jandfx » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:04 pm

I use the

ElectraStim Electrosex - Silikon Noir Rocker Anal Plug - Länge - Small, 1 Stück https://www.amazon.de/dp/B017VWIUMY/ref ... 3EbY7NX4MB

in small and medium Version .... it is important that the size fits. its more a butplug than a real prostata stim electrode. But ist good in combination with cock electrode and prostata stimulation is possible too.

Janek

Gesendet von meinem SM-T719 mit Tapatalk

suso13
Active

Post by suso13 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Good afternoon, the MJ with flanges is quite good and comfortable to use, its sensations are quite good, but for me it is a bit short, the walls touch them well, you notice it, you notice its movements and there comes a time when you want something more A great torpedo already gives you what the MJ lacks, but you must have patience and be determined, its vibrations are very good, the notes in your body and you want more, hahaha it happened to me that Series 2B broke, two weeks ago. . and today I received it again, already arranged, thanks Mick, together with the Stuffer, I want to be able to dilate well and with care, the experience with the inserts, has become better and more pleasant. Step by step it widens and gives more pleasure.

latexlover6969
Active

Post by latexlover6969 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:27 pm

joannesReviews wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:42 am
latexlover6969 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:21 pm
thanks joanne I actually just put in an order for one . I will post when I try it out.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it. I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing it and my submissive loves it too.
tried the new estim 2.0 beaded plug and it was great. Felt kind a weird inside but as I clenched my butt cheeks it sent a massive wave to my prostate. It was a little strong so had to turn it down was a good feeling but will take a little bit to get used to. I pulled it out a little to see if it would give me a ghostfuck and it did.😈 Still working on a HFO but is a fun new toy to experiment with.

secretstim
Active

Post by secretstim » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:32 am

When you find need for a more set it and forget it approach I also highly recommend the moaner.

There are just so many great settings to use with the moaner. When I set it on continuous 12-14 power and leave it there a good 60-90 minutes with the speed all the way down to 1 (or whatever is lowest) I don't feel too much other than pleasant sensations for the first 15 minutes. Then around 30 minutes it starts to intensify and I may have some ghost fucking sensations that are reasonably strong.

What really happens though when you are patient is that all the sudden you feel yours legs and chest start to tighten. The first time it happened I thought I was having an anxiety attack (Didn't help that I was in a latex vacbed for this duration).

So I called red and calmed down and relaxed for 5 minutes or so and then we resumed. It started happening again and I recognized that what I was feeling was a huge prostate wave so I let it take over. It went on and on and on for many minutes coursing through my body, but what was really strange is that I never had a prostate orgasm because the stimulation was enough for the prostate wave but not quite enough for the prostate orgasm, but it didn't really matter because the p waves were soooo intense that I was done after that.

kksavas
Active

Post by kksavas » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:47 pm

i had a good ghostfucking sensation with my new arrived Black Collection XL :D

The Magnum L Plug dont give me a ghostfucking sensation its more a internal massage.

both are very good toys.

you can combine both to get a mega plug :D 19cm long. i cant take it :?