"The BIG GAY BASTARD!" - (mp4 stim-video)

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

"The BIG GAY BASTARD!" - (mp4 stim-video)

Post by Stimaddict »

presenting...

• "The BIG GAY BASTARD!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADULT CONTENT WARNING - SOME MAY FIND THIS VIDEO OFFENSIVE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following a helluva lot of PM requests I've put together a gay stim-video using a version of my 'Bastard.mp3' stimfile
as an embedded estim-audio soundtrack that works great with the 2B - (runtime 42:09).

You can download (or play it directly) from this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... McGxPpD_qG

I have included the stim-soundtrack as a separate mp3 file in case you want to play the video and estim-audio on different devices. Just start them both together.
Also included is a gay erotic music track that can be played alongside using another device (e.g. mp3 player) or soundcard (e.g. USB).

It's a crazy, gay suck & f**kfest featuring hundreds of horny male hunks & twinks in a no-holds-barred festival of cock fun.
If this is your bag you are gonna love it! :D

Comments welcome. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading or playing.

HAPPY STIMMING !!

---- Stimaddict ----

Luvugear

Re: "The BIG GAY BASTARD!" - (mp4 stim-video)

Post by Luvugear »

Thank you. I can't wait to give it a go.
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Thank you very much for that detail, and more than that we are in Barcelona with PRIDE week, although we cannot physically celebrate it
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:33 pmFollowing a helluva lot of PM requests I've put together a gay stim-video using a version of my 'Bastard.mp3' stimfile
as an embedded estim-audio soundtrack that works great with the 2B - (runtime 42:09).

HAPPY STIMMING !!

---- Stimaddict ----
You, are a legend. I think is it amazing that you have taken time to listen to others and actively help produce something for others to enjoy. Hat off to you, if only the world was full of more helpful nice (if not more than a little kinky) people.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

joannesReviews wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:33 pm You, are a legend. I think is it amazing that you have taken time to listen to others and actively help produce something for others to enjoy.
Aw thanks Jo, you're a sweetheart. TBH I enjoyed making this a *lot* more than I expected as a hetero. I must be bi-curious. Stimming has really broadened my outlook in recent years. Looking back I used to be such a prude but estim has opened up my personal sexuality, like breaking the chains of an anchor. I feel quite liberated now nothing is off-limits.

That's the beauty of estim. Gay, straight, bi, trans, sub, dom, aces, fluids, etc etc. Our individual sexuality, gender, race or creed doesn't matter. Estim draws us into a single stimming community without prejudice or barriers, all built on mutual respect.
Musterung1972

Post by Musterung1972 »

Thanks a lot. It was my first Audio-File and I like it.
How do I use both channels?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Musterung1972 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:03 pm How do I use both channels?
Exactly the same as you ordinarily would - https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10356
Are you having a problem with one channel not working?
abii
Active

Post by abii »

I really enjoyed the audio track! WOW great work!
hornyestimmer
Active

Post by hornyestimmer »

This looks so hot - can't wait to try this. Haven't used my estim since lock down so really looking forward to trying something new
Electroplay
Active

Post by Electroplay »

Thank You SO much for this file. I warmed up as I tried all the options and now I have the directors cut playing now. OH Yessss I love this so much. THANK YOU!!!