Big Jim with flange electrode - Experience

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Dodo
Active

Big Jim with flange electrode - Experience

Post by Dodo »

Hello everyone!

I have had the Big Jim penis electrode from P.E.S. and anally use the E-STIM flange electrode.
I lead one channel each from the penis to the anal electrode and use different stereo files on my Estim 2B.

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to experience an orgasm with it. Do you have any other tips for me?
Maybe there is someone here with the same setup who also uses the Big Jim electrode from P.E.S. owns?

So far I have made the experience that I like the constant frequencies.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Big Jim with flange electrode - Experience

Post by Stimaddict »

Dodo wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:36 am Unfortunately I still haven't been able to experience an orgasm with it. Do you have any other tips for me?
Hi Dodo
Maybe you are trying too hard. The Big Jim is a nice electrode for advanced stimmers but I think you should go back to basics. Try using an ordinary CR loop or a TENS pad at the cock head, linked to another loop or pad on the balls. That should be enough for HFO, or add your bipolar butt trode on Channel B for enhancement.

Constant frequencies are good but variation also works well. I like a lot of variation throughout a stim-session followed by a hi-power constant frequency 'hit' at the end. Oooohh, lovely :D
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

I have the slim jim and love it, but I too agree that you should spend more time on "the basics" (pads, loops, etc) before moving onto the urethral insertable realm.
I've done a similar connective setup like you've described, with the common being the anal electrode. So you're effectively sending current from your cock head to the anal trode, along with the inner tube trode to the anal one as well. I've found it can be tricky to find the right waveform that doesn't produce "interference" waves (my best description for sending different currents over a similar path), and audio files can definitely produce those and create perhaps too strong/stingy feelings.
If you're sticking with it, I'd recommend just the "throb" setting and practice getting the power turned up between each channel with that. See how things react differently when you turn the "head" channel up first by itself, and then adding power to the "inner tube" channel. Trying reversing the process and start by raising the inner tube channel first, etc.
Take your time and good luck on the journey; I have some immensely powerful ejaculatory orgasms with the slim-jim.
Dodo
Active

Post by Dodo »

[/quote]
Hi Dodo
Maybe you are trying too hard. The Big Jim is a nice electrode for advanced stimmers but I think you should go back to basics. Try using an ordinary CR loop or a TENS pad at the cock head, linked to another loop or pad on the balls. That should be enough for HFO, or add your bipolar butt trode on Channel B for enhancement.

Constant frequencies are good but variation also works well. I like a lot of variation throughout a stim-session followed by a hi-power constant frequency 'hit' at the end. Oooohh, lovely :D
[/quote]

Thank you for the tips that are very valuable to me.
I will try it out and report it later!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Here are some things to think about:
  • Stay hydrated; it is essential to be well hydrated when stimming.
  • Remove distractions, turn off the tv, close the curtains and try to relax.
  • Don't chase the orgasm; just relax and enjoy the sensations that your e-stim equipment can deliver.
  • Start slowly; don't be tempted to keep cranking up the power. Gradually increase the power over time as you feel you need more.
  • Remember, orgasms come from your mind and not from your genitals. It is essential not to try driving yourself to an orgasm, enjoy the journey while relaxing, and they will come.
  • If you don't orgasm, then it isn't a problem; you will have learned lots and hopefully enjoyed the session. Make notes in a stimming diary and tweak something for your next session.
  • Bigger isn't necessarily better. A larger electrode won't bring you off any quicker (apart from the delightful feeling of being fuller if it is insertable). Bigger electrodes need stronger control boxes to drive them as they have more surface area. So if you need more power, use a smaller electrode.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Buzz686868
Active

Post by Buzz686868 »

100% agree with the last post,the only thing I could add to that is to stim in a totally dark room,That really leaves the mind to run free
kksavas
Active

Post by kksavas »

i have the slim jim and for me it works perfectly! no session without an orgams :o
i use it with my magnum anal plug and get the best orgasms of my life.

try other audio files and go down with the adjustment (15 works good for me) on high power mode
bennieke

Post by bennieke »

i want to try that,
where can i buy a big jim in the EU?
freddy1306

Post by freddy1306 »

Hello Dodo,

I bought the big jim right too now. Can you give me some new ideas or experiences that you have now collected?
Thanks alot,
Fred
freddy1306

Post by freddy1306 »

Hey @all,

who has Big Jim experiences too who wanna tell us?

Fred