How to avoid burns at the gap in conductive loops?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: How to avoid burns at the gap in conductive loops?

Post by mrbutt89 »

One solution I've read to conductive gel drying out is to have a spray bottle of water handy. Just dampen things down from time to time.

ouioui
Active

Post by ouioui »

hotluck wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:18 am ouioui,

thanks for bringing this back to the Conversation. I've had a few "burn" spots. I use Gel: Spectra par12-02 Parker Laboratories 360 . Observations: 1. Gel dries out pretty quickly. I have been doing 1+ hour stim sessions. Bit of a pain to stop, either add water or relube the CR. 2. I don't get any burn spots with Tens pads but, pulling the damn things off is not pleasent. 3. I never had any burns with my old ET232 unit. Could be the 2B has more power or the theory of different Freqs? I do know my Bum(anal probe) never got numb with the ET232. After a long session with the 2B my butthole is numb and tingles. I've been to "Max" with both 2B channels engaged with mains plugged in. not 9V Battery. I could never do that with the ET232. I don't believe ET232 output more power/juice. Hence my agreement with the Freq difference.

"The Things we do to Cum". (song Title 1977)

Thoughts anyone? Solutions to try out? Besides Only Stim once a week.... Doh!

HL
Changed the conductive rubber loops out... No burns whatsoever left ;) Though it is interesting to see that my other device is not causing any burns even with the old loops.
Wanttostimnow
Active

Post by Wanttostimnow »

Had some small little burns too while using the pubic enemy no 1
Guess i have to start using some conductive gel too
yuuk

Post by yuuk »

It can be reduced by using the medical gel used in ultrasound examinations.